Battlegrounds bots

The bots in battlegrounds are using programming to steal real players synergy minions and here’s the proof. If you change your cardback EVERY GAME, you will notice the obvious bots, and even the ones now camouflaged by foreign writing names, share your SAME CARDBACK!!! Try it you’ll see. There is no reason for this except a gross show and abuse of power. It serves no other purpose. I personally would rather wait 3 minutes to match against REAL opponents like Shadow Era does.

1 Like

sorry but if by now half the planet including developers have declared that the game is without real random events and all manipulated by blizzard, the presence or absence of events like the ones you mention what could change? The game is all manipulated by specific algorithms, you just have to be the hamster that spins in the wheel and if you want the wheel to be lighter … pay, you’ll always be a hamster but with reduced work

How exactly would you be able to see the cardbacks in BGS? Maybe if you someone was holding onto a minion to save for a triple? otherwise hands are generally empty, especially now because quillboars havent been rotated in yet. I guess if they have a naga that generates a spellcraft in combat? But how would you see your own cardback to be able to compare?

Players’ hand cards (even from the previous turn) now show in BGs. You can see your own card back in the tray, and then others’ if they have anything in their hand, including those won during combat.

This whole holding cards in your hand mechanic is so strange for BG to me. the new hero that relies on it, i think i saw a couple murlocs that are all about it. its just crazy lol

The BLIZZARD bots in battlegrounds are using programming…

There fixed it for you.