Battlegrounds: Because of Pay2Win, ppl concede

on 1 game maybe but they don’t have the same winrate over several games, there’s a tier list for a reason

stop bashing people over their skill when you’re one of worst of this forum ><
0 time legend and 5k mmr in bg, i’m not even sure how it’s possible wtf

BG is purely RNG. Non Legend players have some knowledge (not much) of the game, they play better than noobs, that’s what it is, you are saying a player either have 0% or 100% knowledge, and anything between counts at 0%, that’s incorrect. 5K mmr in BG is good because it is top 20%, the rest are noobs hovering over the lower mmr who have bad RNG and force tribes, there are even people in negative mmr who doesn’t know how to play AT ALL, they truly have no knowledge, 1% is better than 0%.

I don’t think battlegrounds itself it p2w, but those players who p2w overall at hearthstone get put on the good list and get draw advantage. I have bought the battlegrounds pass because I have tons of gold but would never spend real money on the game in any mode. This puts me at a disadvantage in draws and I only come in top 4 about 25% of the time. Overall if you don’t spend $ regularly hearthstone won’t put you on the nice list.

and that’s why you’re at 5k mmr while some others are at 14k mmr, there’s rng, sure, but there’s also decision making, do you really think you’d have the same winrate at 14k mmr? and 14k mmr players would have the same winrate as you at 5k mmr?

so rank 25 was really good too, right?

don’t forget your tinfoil hat

Shifter Zerus and highroll Pirates always exists, these lucky people make normal decisions but they have good rerolls of exactly what they need, while other people can’t transition if they are taking 15 to 30 damage a turn.

It 100% true. This isn’t a purely luck of the draw game, otherwise no one would need to spend money. Learn economics. They give benefit to those who spend more. That’s how you can watch a video of a pro running thru a challenge in 1 shot where it would take the average player 40 or 50 tries. I play enough to understand the game and how it works, but don’t spend money so get none of the perks of a p2p. Maybe you spend enough so your oblivious.

quality>quantity
you can play a lot but if you’re 0 time legend and 5k mmr like the cardMASTER, it’s still meaningless

If you have actual proof of this that isn’t your anecdote you should share it far and wide within the community. If you could prove this, we would win a massive class action against blizz for fixing the game outcomes in this way.

If you can’t prove this objectively with data you should stop saying this.

I think it’s complete bunk and have zero evidence that blizzard is fixing the game’s rng so as to benefit players who spend money. That would be a major, major scandal if you proved this.

1 Like

Go to rank mode and keep on getting your butt kicked over & over again because you don’t buy packs is your evidence that blizzard is fixing the RNG.

Ranked mode bronze, kept on conceding after 2 or 3 turns because they have way too many minions on the board or they are using spells that give them an unfair advantage.

Totally stuck and proof that I would probably win if I buy packs and get better cards.

1 Like

You’re allowed to play this full game mode, FOR FREE. Zero heroes are restricted, FOR FREE. You can earn gold and in-game rewards for playing this game mode, FOR FREE.

Stop whining that you don’t get even more things for free.

2 Likes

Don’t buy them with in game gold? Why not?

You can get better cards with ingame rewards.

I am a f2p player. I have literally never spent a dime on HS since I started playing - the week it was released - and I have no evidence it’s rigged towards people who pay.

I bought 40+ packs and BG perks with ingame gold this expansion - earned from quests and wins.

Saying that they tilt rng to paying players is a serious allegation and shouldn’t be made without firm proof.

I think your deck sucks. Instead of screaming cheating, why don’t you share what you’re playing and ask for help. From all you’ve described the problem is something you can fix, not a blizzard hates you thing.

Good points. If I have time (or remember) will share my deck(s).

1 Like

Tried battleground again after a few months without playing.
This new system is highly stupid if you don’t pay.

On 5 games, I got offered 9 tier 4 heroes and 1 tier 3. It’s just isn’t fun nor fair.

*puts a tinfoil hat on * yes yes

I go on YouTube regularly and watch pros and try to duplicate their gameplay and decks. No luck for me. What they win in 1 or 2 tries takes me 50 with exact same cards. This is why I believe pay to play has an advantage. I have done this around 20 or 30 times so it seems pretty logical they are getting some advantage I am not. I look at decks people get in battlegrounds and just say to myself, no way!

I am literally proof you’re wrong.

I am 100% f2p and have none of the issues you describe. There are many more f2p players in the game and on the forum, and I would suspect they would tell you the same thing: the rng is not rigged towards people who spend money on the game.

You should show us an example of a game so we can help you see where you could have made different decisions to better outcomes.

1 Like

Played 6-7 games today, 0 times got new hero. This sucks, jandice pogo needs nerf too.