Battlegrounds balance was broken

The balance of this game is more broken than ever.
The gap between the lucky and the not is too wide. Only lucky people can win.
Do you play this game and do balance patches?
I can’t enjoy this game any more.
I won’t pay any more.

4 Likes

To be fair, the last balance patch made it a little less broken. Anecdotaly, I don’t see silly full 100/100+ boards as often. But I don’t think Buddies are fixable, and the frequency of 3 golden Boombox boards is toxic.

2 Likes

I just wish I could build my board a little longer, I don’t even play to win I just want to pull off that meme build of crazy board that does something crazy rather than just poison divine shield y’know

It’d be nice if they split it to a casual and competitive, where casual means you have more health or smth so you can actually have the time to do something cool - im not a pro though i bet you could do all this anyway but i know my limits, ill happily stay at 6k rank if it means people are also playing awfully or not sweating it out

3 Likes

^^^This

So much of what they said!

Or balance the speedrunners into not being able to buy from the tier they just got to for a whole turn.(If they spent all 10 gold to go from 4 to 5, and therefore cant even refresh much less buy anything from that tier, their entire next turn they cant buy a tier 5 minion as a cooldown effect of teching into a tier at such a high cost. take away the cooldown at like it costing 6 gold, allowing for a refresh and a purchase the same turn.)

only battlegrounds? All it’s broken, rng, matchmaking, duels, arena, and… battlegrounds