Battlegrounds (15 characters)

What is it with this stupid game mode? IS there any rhyme or reason to the list of tribes? Naga was number on in the list and it kept forcing me to choose quillboars because that is all that kept showing up. Had another game with some Lucky !@#$!@@##$$%#$%#$% that had a minion with triple digits for health and atk. Instant concede.

For real with that? This is what the mode is about? PEople gaming the system with thoe stats and still, somehow, being at tier 6 with 5 golden minions?

You forget minion hoarders that level faster than you cuz they got lucky and keep the minions you need in their hand :)…And you just suck it, round after round :))…They managed to make battlegrounds even worse than last season.

My favorite tribes to play are Murlocs, Quilboars, and Dragon. I used to love playing Elementals, but then they got rid of Nomi (sad face).

Anyway, I for sure love to see a lobby with some Murlocs or QBs, especially when my hero choices favor them. However, I will never force them if I’m not getting good units. This is a sure way to lose the game and lose it fast. If your clicking the Refresh button before turn 6-7 without proper economy boosts, you’re making a mistake. Spells have made the awkward economic situations such as the Turn3/5 gold a little less difficult to make a decision. If you see someone with one tribe by turn 7, you are seeing someone with some good luck with their shops.

Also, if you’re talking something like Queen Azshara, sure, she may show Nagas as top of the list, but you don’t have to choose those. Take Chenvaala, for example. You don’t HAVE to be elementals by the end game. Just take advantage of the HP to quickly scale up your tier then start grabbing strong units.

I don’t know what mmr you have atm, but more often than not, I’m seeing more than one unit with these numbers by the end of the game.

Yes. The game is literally about buying units and making them stronger. Or there’s scam.

I dont encounter these econ spells like yall do. Nor Lubber, nor soul rewinder. I am lucky to get a single golden minion at all all match. I cant even manage an ok menagerie build anymore let alone even fill out a board of a single tribe anymore… and forget getting them to scale into double digits… aint a single quillboar that modifies the gems ever for me. No battlecry for +1 HP to them, do deathrattle to give +1 attack to them… ever. The mode is just giving me nothing but a single sided dice that reads 1, when everyone else has yahtzee number of dice all giving 6s. consistently…

MMR of 4841 this season. Highest Ive climbed so far. Been stuck at 4500 pretty much the whole time.

no, my question was referring to quillboars et all or pirates et all etc. Its BEYOND boring. Oh, 10 mana and the other guy has 3 minions gold or 2 minions bording on triple digits already. Whats even the point of continuing when you see that? Better to concede and requeue.

I wantedto do mechs thefirst refresh gave me a second mech. The entire rest of the match was nothing but misc pirates, all trash, and quillboars. F quillboars, man.

Also, no heropower should cost zero. Shudderwock hero power is 0 to activate a battlecry. Dude had the demon that costs health. You know, that trash 1/1 that eats a minion in the tavern. By turn 7 it was out of control. nevermind the other demons they just happened to get that all worked to keep it alive.

Well, if you wish to always remain where you are, sure. Go ahead and concede. Or you could try to figure out A) how they came across this board state or B) figure out what you could have done better.

These completes are fairly standard scenarios. I see these kind of board states all the time. I’ve even done the Shudderwock scenario you’re talking about. I’d either learn to manage it, watch someone else and see how they do, or BGs isn’t the mode for you.

Completely disagree. What about Flightpath with no immediate results? Also, Shudderwock would have a pointless HP if it was even 1 gold for the entirety of the early game as you generally want your money going towards minions.

I’d rather the company that made this game learn how to make something WITHOUT clearly broken !@#$%^.

Then redesign them. Zero mana for free buffs or free cards, every single turn, IS busted. As for flightpath. Get rid of it then?

HOw about 1 mana for 2 blood gems that you can use TWICE a turn. Four blood gems for 2 mana? Gimme a !@#$%^ break, dude.

This game IS broken, but I doubt a shill like you would admit to that.

Lol

I’m sorry, but this is a joke to me.

Look at my post history. I have a lot of criticisms for the current minion pool, especially Beasts. However, I provide supporting arguments and possible solutions.

You’re just an angry player who refuses to check their own work to try and make progress; just “This bad for me. This delete.”

Yea, because who hasn’t criticised their job while also getting the paycheck, right?

No !@#$% I’m angry. It isn’t only myself, sir. I can only assume its due to blizzard taking the criticisms of streamers and other content makers to heart more than the vast majority of the playerbase that aren’t those. I’ll continue to think that unless YOU or someone else can prove otherwise.

I love it when people come here and present an argument with nothing but hear say to back it up and demand anyone with an opinion otherwise are the ones who have to prove otherwise.

Your solutions across this thread a few others have been “delete”. That’s not balancing, and, frankly, that’s lazier than what we see the actual devs do these days aside from deleting the Duels mode.

I encounter similar scenarios that the guy is complaining about. I frequently encounter what I consider Impossible board states in incredibly early rounds of the game (turn 9-12) of a full board of all their minions scaled into the 100+/100+s stats. I say its impossible for me as I dont encounter any of the minions that can possibly allow this to happen, let alone finding triples that early, etc. Im struggling to get a full board of the same tribe by this point still, struggle an entire match to ever find a 2nd of the same minion let alone hoping for a triple.

I know theres stuff Im not getting or strategies Im unaware of because they are not obvious to me. I would never have ever picked any spells that would do damage to me. end of story. But once it was pointed out to me theres that demon that undoes that dmg, then it clicked for me. But I would never in a million games have thought of that combination as a strategy.

I see what the guy is complaining about and I can empathize with the rage posting over it. lol. But Im more on the side of Cestea and the rest of trying to better myself and figure out how or why Im failing so hard and others are Apollo rocketing into space with their ability to scale their minions so high and so fast.

Having those additional gems for two mana certainly doesn’t hurt. They had the quill boar hero.