Battleground Anomalies: The good & the bad ones

Anomalies in bg’s have been out for a while now and i’ve played a decent amount of games. It’s about the only gamemode i play.
Recently there was a survey and i feel it was quite lacking/limiting to give your opinion in (or i overlooked something)

So i wanted to give my brief opinion on some of the anomalies here, as always these are my opinions only, if you agree or disagree feel speak up but do it in a civil manner or add your own which weren’t mentioned here.

-Only x minion types are in the tavern: Bit bland and dull, but ok to play once in a while

-All heroes are Ngyen/Denathrius: Quite like it! Ngyen brings random hero powers and Denathrius quests.

-Only tavern tier 3,4,5,6 exist: Feels like this needs to come with armor, it defeats players very quickly

-Tavern 7 exists, start with 10 more armor: Barely ever make it to Tavern 7 in bg’s current state. Quite rarely even. Needs more armor gained aswell perhaps ? Then more people can actualy play around with T7 minions.

-At the start of your turn, set hp to 12: Makes games end too quickly. One bad rng hit (even more than usual) means defeat & out of the match.

-At the start of the game, take 30 damage, gain 5 on each hero defeat: About the worst one, brings nothing interesting to the table and makes half the loby die after 4 turns

Those are all the anomalies i felt sharing my opinion about.

This anomaly is the bane of my existence.

Especially before the Damage Cap change.

I been screwed over playing my overheal deck more than once by the change power anomaly.

In Battlegrounds, I’ve played games where 4 people jumped ship on round 1, just because there was a level 4 cap.

It’s also making it diffcult to playtest new decks as well.

Will be so nice to see them gone.