Battleground amalgam

amalgam is to broken in Battleground it easy most Used minion I seen not because it Balance or Good (both this are insults to it states) this single minion can literally win you the game super easy since you can use Murloc only buffs on it or Mec only buffs on it

like 5 times in a row I seen it at 35/41 with poison and taunt death rattle spawn micro bots with a divin shield

1 time I saw it with those states but there were 2 of them (one was gold)

amalgam make it overshadow everything you could ever look for should be Nurf or removed

1 Like

It really should cost 3. The beauty of Amal is that you do not even have to really be committed to any particular build to get it because he is everything. Combo that with the fact that he makes every single “Buff a x y and z” cards useful (especially the 5 drop who is broken and I cannot remmeber her name) and its why Amal wins games.

It should be like 4 or better yet - removed.

Let the curator have the only amalgam. That would make him unique.

I feel like Removeing it now would hurt game but I feel in future updates they should

because them add more cards will cause Amalgam to be to powerfull (I feel like tire 5 be better)

4 is a little excessive when he is weaker then other 4 drops. He is about on par with the average 3 drop and is only really strong when you get him early and rushing 3 is typically wrong so you manage to eliminate those people who get lucky with amal on first couple turns then just auto win

Its all luck based. Who got to draft the Amalgram. Wh o got to buff the Amalgram. Who got the toxic Merlon to give it poison.

Who got all the beasts? Who got the scavenging Hyenas? Who got the minion that gives +3 attack to any beast that comes into play? Who got +4/+4 deathrattle wolves? Oh? All the same player? Nice. 1st place.

Who got Brann on a triple freebie? Or tier 5 tavern? Who got the minion Battlecry gain health times the amount of dmg you took. Oh, look, a 236 health minion.

Its pure luck. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

He may be weaker but he can also snowball faster than any other minion.

That is why putting him t3 is fair because it makes it take longer for you to get him and so in T3 he is weaker then most T3 minions but he can benefit from most buffs. At t4 he is just outclassed even with snowballing because it takes too long to get there.

I say just remove it, because its always going to be a problem.

Also just remembered that when/if they add dragons/elementals - the problem will only be exacerbated. More and more buffs in the pool to draw from.

I think it is strange amalgam is tier 2 because not only is it the only tier 2 that can scale to end game reliably, but at 3/4 it’s some of the best tier 2 stats, so it’s already the best grabs on turns 2-4 even if you have no intention of scaling it.

2 Likes

Amalgram not pure luck based

step 1 Get amalgram (can get one easy with the robot guy
step 2 buff it with every buff in the board
step 3 Win in the top 4 with 0 need to worry

1 Like