Battle pass -2 week's

Hello everyone I’ve been looking at the new expansion which will be in mid-November, but Blizzard hasn’t said anything yet about the two weeks that will take us away from the battle pass. I’m really a bit annoyed because the releases are no longer constant and they move forward or behind depending on their schedules. I would like to know your opinion and also if the Blizzard team would be so kind as to respond.

1 Like

This is nothing new. Length of expansions have always varied.

I don’t know how long you’ve been playing, but it wasn’t like that before. The fact that they do it lately is different. Besides, they were always on the first days of the month. It only varied a little by day, always Tuesday at the beginning of the month.

The battle pass has consistently been able to finish with minimal effort around 2-4 weeks before the launch of the next expansion. If you have trouble finishing it, it’s because you can’t commit more than maybe 1-2 hours a week on the game.

I think you missed the point, they are taking away two weeks to advance the expansion. I never mentioned how hard it was for me to finish. Simply put, those two weeks of profits will be removed by releasing the expansion earlier.

1 Like