Battle net app login issues?

when I tried to login as usual I was prompted to enter my DOB rather than the game starting up as normal and auto logging me in.

I figured whatever, I had been logged on previously for being afk so I hit esc close the launcher and reopen it.

now when I try login I get an error which directs me to this page https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/65035 which claims to be an error on blizzards end but does not tell me what the error is nor give any information on how to resolve it.

suggests ?

Hey there Tari,

That is quite odd to see that BLZBNTBNA00000A8E error occurring. I checked for issues around the time of this post and saw things look fine on our end. Besides a server issue, typically causes of the error can be damaged files, interfering programs, or a problem with the operating system. We can target those causes with the following:

1. We can address damaged files by reinstalling the Battle.net application. Because of the original problem seen, I want to be thorough and remove all things related to it, including folders not normally removed with a basic uninstall. Those folders have temporary information stored and can cause problems if damaged.
  • Uninstall the application
  • Press Windows key + R and type in %temp%
  • Delete anything related to Blizzard or Battle.net
  • Do the same for %programdata%, %localappdata%, %appdata%
  • Reinstall the application. A fresh installer should be downloaded for this
  1. Let’s see if creating and switching to a new Administrator Account helps. This sets many settings to defaults and also helps with permission problems, so can be useful to do even if you’re using an admin account already: https://battle.net/support/article/34550

Please try those couple ideas out and let us know if there’s still a problem. Cheers!

I think it seems to have been some kind of verification thing, I changed region which prompted bnet to ask for my DOB again, this time I entered it and it let me in.

Thanks for the help!