Battle bash - Get access not received

Hello guys, I’ve purchased battle bash for battlegrounds, the purchase is complete but I still don’t have access, and the store provided me get the purchase again.

4 Likes

Im experiencing the same issue

Having the same issue. Repair does not work. A friend of mine also has the same

Same problem here. The hammer button is not display

Screenshot below
https://i.postimg.cc/6QzQ9XCB/bg.jpg

1 Like

After initial hammer use, the game stipulates that you must finish in the Top 4 in order to get more hammers, yet since I’ve place in Top 4 several times and haven’t received any more. I even tried tapping the Get Access button after which the game says I already have this access. Still waiting. Also the Hammer button on the main Battlegrounds page has never gone higher than zero.

blizzard wtf u doing, i made a ticket about this 4 days ago. We pay loads of money for your games and you can’t even answer your playerbase, WTF…

3 Likes

Same! The “hammer count” has never passed the zero after every win. I hope blizzard will do something…

Same here, just finished 2nd place, top 4 in Battlegrounds, and still never receive any new hammer to bash. Pls advise, thanks in advance.

Same here, placed top 4 several times but nothing has happened…
Blizzard come up with new ways to make money but not help the player experience.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.