Batten down the hatches, the Deadmines Mini-Set is here!

Obviously, you’ve not spent much time in the real world. There are rude people everywhere. You’re not special. You’re seeking attention like most kids do.

At best, it’s an acknowledgement of your presence here. I’m above your petty, childish behavior. I’m hoping tomorrow is even better for you. Better times make for better people. Bitter times make for people like yourself.

Unless you have anything of value to add, you’re yesterdays news and I’m done with wasting time on you.

1 Like

I am old and I have a lot of money, therefore my opinion has more value than yours and I have the right to express it in the less respectful way I can imagine. Duh

1 Like

Try to familiarize yourself with the content of conversation, next time you feel like chatting, and hopefully you won’t look nearly as foolish as you do now.

That’s not a slight. Just good advice.

1 Like

For some reason I had to manually download the update from the google play store… you might have to do the same thing.

Try to familiarize yourself with the concept of irony, next time you feel like chatting, and hopefully you won’t look nearly as foolish as you do now.

That’s not a slight. Just good advice.

When is it available on mobile in Europe?

When mobile releases next month obviously…

Edit: I did have a reply to this, but right after I posted it, we got news that my brother in law just died in the hospital from this stuff still going around.

That being said, sitting here playing this back and forth little game just doesn’t make the list of priorities right this moment

Now, you go and have yourself a great day.

Ofc real life problems are more important than any game, but the internet is probably the worst place to find any kind of comfort. Still, I’m sorry for your loss.

Balance? We don’t do that here.

1 Like

Why, in the WORLD would you put something like that in your post? What does the passing of a family member have to do with the conversation in this thread. The only reason you have to put that is bc you think it’s a good way to shut people up.

1 Like

Of course it was. Trying to be lighthearted about it. Seems some took it wrong though.

I didn’t come for comfort. I had typed out a response that was probably a little smart mouthed sounding and it seemed to petty to bother doing, all things considered. My perspective changed, that’s all. Thank you.

Because I edited my initial comments to delete what I felt were things too petty after my perspective changed this morning. It’s nothing to do with shutting anyone up or anything. I don’t care how you view it. I did it for me, not anyone else. I realized I was debating/arguing about things that suddenly seem a lot less important to me than they were before.

And, it just seemed like the right thing to do, to be quite honest. Perspective being what it is and all.

I have been nothing but pleasant and you have spent your time talking down to me and others here. I feel sorry that you have become jaded by the world around you. Hope your home life improves. Love ya, bud

1 Like

Don’t get it twisted fella. I only came back to fix my post to make me feel better. I don’t care if others wanna sit here bashing it. I feel better and that’s all that matters. I tried to be the mature one and correct it. Y’all keep poking the bear, despite the bear trying to move on and leave ya be.

Because I’m done with you and moving on now, I’ll ignore the obvious fact that you have been the ones harassing me over a satirical comment. A joke about the creation of Mr. Smite. Grow up and stop harassing others to get attention.

After 3.5 weeks of Mercenaries, and months upon months of a broken Hearthstone meta, I was really hoping for something that could bring some balance and fun back to the game.

Unfortunately, all they gave us was things to make it worse.

Careful though. The Activision-Blizzard White Knights seem to out in force lately. Say something negative about their favorite P2W game and they attack. Stopped following Activision/Blizzard/Hearthstone on social media because even the employees will troll/harass anyone who’s not virtue signaling for the company and pushing their propaganda.

It’s one of the reasons I rarely pursue information and interact on these forums as well. Some of the comments in this thread are a perfect example. I’m sure someone will get mad at me for saying the things I’ve said.

I don’t care. Let the flaming begin. I’m turning off tracking of posts anyways, so I won’t even notice.

Good morning, afternoon, evening or night.

People like you are the reason forums have an ignore feature. Ta.

1 Like

That’s pretty neat.

I mean, I won’t lose any sleep over some random anonymous person ignoring me.

But, it’s neat how you went out of your way to join the crowd of people who acknowledge me.

You’re not the first, or likely last. I have one of those magnetic personalities that naturally causes people to gravitate towards me. Welcome to the club.

1 Like

Its absolutely correct… Standard is a joke and mercenaries, well it was kind of fun and the mode has huge potential, but it is destroyed by the greed… Nerfing air ele instead of making other bosses more rewarding and therefore much more appealing was a huge mistake. Grind doesnt feel fun anymore, but boring and annoying.
So people just quit the mode.
Great.

1 Like

I’m dying here, standard is boring, wild is broken, and mercenaries is Pokémon.

1 Like