Ban reno the lone ranger

It’s broken only games i lose is when they play it

Idk if they should ban it but it does seem like it should be a 10 mana Hero akin to Gul’Dan Death Knight hero (fill board with demons) or Mage Old Reno Hero (all minions go poof). Why it is 8 mana makes very little sense to me, honestly, unless it’s meant to be broken (like, broken broken)

3 Likes

He definitely needs to be nerfed I agree every time I play against him I lose. He is too powerful to wipe the Board of your creatures only. Get armor, get a new better hero ability and allow you on your next turn to only play one creature. He also negates any deathrattle abilities needs to be nerfed significantly.

2 Likes

why?we get to win way more often than lose vs reno decks
they play reno and then what most of them dont have much left to do

if they have a board you nuke it and if they dont you play a minion with high stats

no idea what the issue is and which deck is so focused ondeathrattles right now ?

the only one i can think using DR is rogue and isnt the type to build a big deathrattlle board for reno to counter

It’s not difficult to tell when you are facing a highlander deck. And if it’s highlander, they are going to have the lone ranger in the deck. You should be playing your cards with that in mind so that when they do play it, you haven’t gone all out on the board leaving you nothing to respond the next turn.

It’s not impossible to win when your opponent plays this card. I beat my opponents plenty of time when they play it.

The secret is that the Devs designed the game to be aggro. Why do you think you should always see 7 cost and 8 cost cards.

They are BY DESIGN broken; the Devs imply the game must end; how many people like 20 minute+ games?

Except now Hearthstone is a Microsoft game. They insult their new company with lousy balancing.

See aggro decks (decks for the mentally handicapped) with 100% winrate against control decks. This is not normal on a CCG, on a CCG the control decks are the natural predators of the aggro decks (as if today a rabbit hunts a bear to devour it, that’s nonsense).

In the meantime hearthstone is the biggest trash, the worst video game of all time and it is tagged Microsoft game (I will be Sony, I will make a Hearthstone commercial showing the stupidity of the game and saying this is what our competitor’s games are, big poop :poop:).

1 Like

So you don’t play it anymore right? :relieved:

Sounds like a skill issue. If you only lose to Reno, why aren’t you playing around it? Not to mention the fact it’s an 8-Cost card. It’s usually a desperate play that doesn’t do anything for the one who plays it. No board setup whatsoever.

It blows my mind that in a Druid-Paladin meta people complain about Reno decks

If the only games you lose is when someone plays it, it needs to be there to check your overpowered deck

1 Like

Honestly the while meta is so screwy right now. I think he should at least be 9 mana and not have the board restriction just the feild clear.