Balletex - Connection Issues

i have tried logging on to hearthstone at least 10 times the last to days. I keep on getting logged off. it laggs. it freezes. the loading screen is taking WAY longer than usual (2-3min, where normally it takes 10sek). i am not able to log in on my ios device at all. i managede to start one or two games yesterday on my pc. but to much lagg and freezing to play. My internet connection is fine. what do i do, to play hearthstone?

Hey, balletex! I moved you over to a new thread since it wasn’t relevant to the other issue. There have been some connection issues for the European region recently.

It seems like this is happening on PC and iOS devices. With this happening with two different devices, this does indicate there’s some concerns with connection issues either to the servers, or from the server’s connection route.

Do you sometimes get the “Game completed and recorded” error? If so, we have a thread here about the issue:

If not, could you include a WinMTR file until the problem occurs for 5 to 10 minutes? Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Android] Game freezing on title screen

2 posts were split to a new topic: Tinyarnold - Download Loop Issue