Balancing spells and spell costs

i am just wondering when hearthstone is going to balance the spells? for example rogues have zero costs that reduce cost for next spell so they can cast 3 spells with 1 mana and 6 spells with 2 so by turn 3 new titan can be played and returned the hand and played again in same turn are you kidding me turn game over all that and the mage has finally cast their first secret so where is the balance ?

1 Like

Rogue used to be about sacryfying in-hand value in favor of tempo
In theory, the balance is that once they played their 6 cards to cheat out 1 or 2, well they lost 6 cards, and won’t have another pop-off turn for a while
Balance is also about the fact that if they don’t get their cards to cheat out, all this mana cheating is pretty unefficient by itself and often results in dead draws.
In theory

Rogue is about combat and stealth not cheating the game mechanics because blizzard can’t wake up and balance the god d game which involves them working

Maybe in other games but not in Hearthstone
Since the beginning of the game the class has always been about tempo cheating at the cost of less value oriented gameplay overall

so the coin preparation and a 3 mana spell… so what ?

this was my first post ever so thank you for answering it this quickly i was just trying to understand if it was just me or if others are seeing the problem of balance in cost of casting. i was only using rogue for example because i went up against a rogue and by turn 3 they play the new 15 cost card for 0.