BALANCE WILD! This is beyond lazy!

But hey, you can’t think outside the box. That’s why you keep losing to these decks.

There is no thinking outside the box. You clearly have neither played as or against it, if you had (like Teo) you would realise it is far too consistent at what it does, even by wild standards.

2 Likes

Gonna have to stop you right there Bowser. Thats down right trolling!

2 Likes

and you owe me a beer! i only said larger, didnt specify by how much…

1 Like

The psywar aspect of these decks has succeeded, apparently.

yep, youre a deck building god. So show me that decklist which can address the combo as consistently as they hit it. I’ll wait.

2 Likes

I can post lists but I bet you’d ask for the instruction manuals too.
So here’s something easier to digest.

Play the same deck. You already know its strengths and how its played. Don’t complain before doing it. Maybe then you’ll see its shortcomings.

1 Like

tl;dr : cant be done.

And that’s why you’ve lost even before it started.

Ok, then show me the lists i will need an instruction manual to navigate? Let me pick them to pieces and explain how they wont address the board states the deck is capable of on t5-6 as consistently as they can produce them.

1 Like

Read back on the posts.

I didnt see any deck lists posted, only inconsistent combos.

Deck lists?!?

AAEBAf0GBsIPqKsCj8cCws4CoIADj4IDDKMBxAiODv0RkMcC58sCp84C6OcCkO4Cq5ED/pUD2psDAA==

LOL surely you can do better than the mirror, come on good trolls at least TRY!

2 Likes

Not my problem if you can’t handle the simplest solution. Keep crying then.

2 Likes

I asked for lists to counter the combo, not play it. Still waiting…

5 Likes

Beggars can’t be choosers.

So, as you refuse to provide one, I guess you dont have a deck that COUNTERS the combo as consistently as its presented on t5/6.

You really are a poor quality troll.

3 Likes

You’re given one, but inept to even try it. You’re the problem now at this point.

As for the quality of trolling you claim, it takes one to know one, apparently.

1 Like

Thats not a counter, you fool. I cant play my combo after theirs because MINE will be locked out!

Provide the lists you claim to have, or stop already. You said quite clearly:

So, show me the lists or stop already. Considering you are the only one who doesnt realise how busted this deck is in this thread, maybe its you who is wrong. Just putting it out there…

4 Likes