Background for Ultrawide Monitor

Hello everyone,

I have an ultrawide monitor (3440x1440) with a 21:9 aspect ratio, and I’ve noticed that the current Hearthstone background doesn’t stretch properly to fit my screen. As a result, the game doesn’t look as good as it could and I find it a little distracting.

I’m reaching out to propose a request to the Hearthstone team: could you please remake the background so that it fits the ultrawide monitors? I believe this would greatly enhance the overall gameplay experience for those of us with ultrawide monitors.

I’ve seen a few threads on the Hearthstone forum about this issue, but I’m surprised that no changes have been made yet. So, I wanted to speak up and let the team know that there are players out there who would greatly appreciate this small but impactful improvement.

I understand that some may question the value of this request or suggest that it’s not worth the resources to make this change. However, as someone who enjoys playing Hearthstone on an ultrawide monitor, I believe this is an important issue that deserves attention.

Thank you for your attention and consideration. I hope that the Hearthstone team will take this request into account and consider making this change in a future update.

Best regards,

Kali