Back after 2 years offline and now wtf!

I didn’t play HS for about 2 years and now i came back to a wreckage like this.
Damn, Blizzard was known for balancing, good anticheat and well, nice community work. None of this seems to be part of the company anymore.
Damn, i remember that this game was about setups, tactic and stuff. Now nothing of this seems to be needed anymore. Just play out cards. Don’t care about the right order, it doesn’t matter. Push your life to the limit as a DK. Or put 50 mobs on the field with 5 mana as a WL or Paladin.
Well, tactic really isn’t important. Most of the time you will fight against stupid bots so don’t mind.
HS became the most broken card game i ever played. This is sad. I remember that was a pretty nice game. But it seems that this is gone for a long time.

6 Likes

I bailed on HS today after a couple year pause and return as well.

I was having fun with BG and some ladder on occasion. Then this update tossed everything out the window that I was enjoying.

Why make the game completely change in one update? These Devs seem clueless.

I uninstalled again. Might as well since I’m on vacation in Mexico anyways. Taquilla porfavor!

2 Likes

Well, probably it’s better with tequilla?

1 Like

Nerfs were needed and warranted. In my opinion they didn’t do enough but they never do.

It also is in no different shape then at any other time.

There are certain decks and cards that are stupid and oppressive and as soon as I see said cards or know it is the deck(s) I concede.

I get to Plat 5 and stop as it is not worth the effort after that.