Azshara bounty boss fight very buggy

Ok so I have observed numerous bugs with the boss fight in the Azshara bounty in mercenaries. Here is a full list.

-Azshara’s ability that freezes any of your characters that act this turn never freezes anyone, even if I act on every character. Her other ability to apply bleeds to my characters when my second character on the turn acts also doesn’t work all the time, sometimes it does.

-There is something really weird going on with the Reopen Wounds ability that the two adds Azshara has use. It’s supposed to add 6 bleed, and then double the bleed, but it is very inconsistent, and seems to apply varying bleed amounts. I have had situations where it adds 12 bleed (as it’s supposed to) on one of my characters, and significantly higher amounts on others, like 36, or even 50+ on some of them, despite none of my characters having any bleeds before it.

-Finally, and perhaps the most weird one, whenever the Tidemistress uses either Icicle or Wave Crash, my minions (Warlord Parjesh and portable ice wall most commonly), also cast the same ability on random characters of mine, sometimes multiple times.

EDIT: One more bug in the fight I forgot to put in the initial post. Sometimes when the enemies use Reopen Wounds, it also applies huge bleeds on their own team.

1 Like

A follow-up of this after the patch (that was supposed to fix the freezing issue):

In short, still mostly bugged.