Autopilot Infinite decks

I am a huge fan of duels. However, since the addition of cards that allow for infinite discover without adding cards that prevent, revert, or counter, that is all I see at higher ranks.
For me the fun of HS is trading mobs, spells, weapons. Not giving someone infinite draw with limited pool of spells and heros. 4 Renos in one game is a little much. Infinite board wipes and replaying of all spells an infinite number of times is a little much. Having this in the duels meta pigeon holes anyone not playing infinite decks into aggro decks. Which in turn takes away the fun of the game. How about putting some limits in duels and ranked that prevents the same card from being used more than 5 times. I mean really, between priests playing infinite titans, shamans playing infinite battlecrys, rogues playing infinite everything, not to mention mages. I see the same crap decks being played by mindless monkeys. No strategy other than wipe everything until your infinite comes online.
I really do not think you care about my opinion as this has been brought up before many times in surveys and forums. You have had my loyalty since march of 2014. No longer. Take the fun out of a game. I am outta here. Salty much. Yep. Have fun with players on autopilot.

For the trolls that say get good or salty much, I have made my legend runs as much as anyone. I have played the game since it started.

2 Likes

I really love the mage one that lets them play it near the end of their deck that lets them get their entire deck back AND let’s them avoid anything you shuffled into it that could negatively impact them.

Top tier development!

/sarcasm

1 Like