Astalor getting nerfed TONS of buffs coming [pic]

2 Likes

They are buffing vast wisdom and pirate warrior?
What?
Am I dreaming?

1 Like

The nerf targets are point. Gives me a lot of hope.

I’m so glad they hit astalor and not shadowstep!

Also, gnolls get hit too, but I doubt they will know how to hit them properly. Lol 1/5 no rush for 10 mana. I don’t really care at this point, I’m so tired of gnolls they could orbit nuke them for all I care.

Surprised they didn’t tone back bone-knife, that will forever be a big mana cheating problem.

Also, very disappointed to not see rune of the archmage on that list. remember big-spell-mage is a lurking monstrosity that will rear its ugly head whenever enough nerfs hit the meta and then we are back where we were about a year ago with everything being BSM.

what is the bottom left nerf target? I don’t recognize the art…

Are they buffing time warden? Dragon Paladin honestly feels pretty good already, it’s just the meta is too fast for it more then anything.

2 Likes

Full list of Nerf and Buff targets:

Nerf targets:
Wildpaw Gnoll
Sinstone Graveyard
DH Questline
Sinful Brand
Glacial Advance
Shockspitter
Astalor

Buffs:
Unholy Frenzy
Battlefield Necromancer
Boneguard Commander
Vengeful Walloper
Wither
Vast Wisdom
Energy Shaper
Timewarden
Haunting Nightmare
Bonecaller
High Cultist Basaleph
Infantry Reanimator
Dar’Khan Drathir
Asvedon, the Grandshield
Last Stand
Disruptive Spellbreaker
Remornia, Living Blade
Nellie, the Great Thresher

3 Likes

so
many
warrior
BUFFS! :+1:

the discard a spell can be quite disruptive i used to the front do drop 2 of those on turn 8 and it saved me many times its going to drive some epopel insane if they buff it by reducing mana cost

3 Likes

watch warrior still be t99 … lol jk, enrage warrior is actually playable, people just hate playing the archetype. its a very one-shot kill-or-die type deck.

I’m a bit excited for Haunting Nightmare: Hope they let it go infinite rather just summon vanilla tokens like the current version.

Interesting that they’re leaving Shaman completely alone.

And some buffs to the Neutral Undead 1-drops would likely have helped several of the Undead decks that they seemed to be pushing this expansion, but they seem to have just gone for class cards on the buff side.

2 Likes

Nellie better not turn back into a one card win condition

2 Likes

I’m excited that Bonecaller is being buffed as I use it in a deck right now but I doubt it’ll change it enough to make that deck playable.

Glad Astalor is getting nerfed…it need it long ago. Hopefully it dies.

As an arena main, my main concerns are Battlefield Necromancer and Boneguard Commander. It’s gonna make DK even stronger in arena. :frowning: Those cards are ALREADY GOOD in arena. Just look what happened when they buffed Malignant Horror. Had to be banned.

I’m more excited about Bonecaller. It could go to 3 mana or to a 3/5 instead. 3 mana would be massive. I’m guessing it’s 2/5 now though

1 Like

Clownfiesta mage will probably be playable after that patch.

That gives me chills.

dragon paladin is trash, very low tempo becasue thos eminions kinda suck. You’re playing 3/5 guy on a turn 4 to make one dragon have divine shield an taunt…

Played dagon paladin in legend. never again. I could only win against other slow control decks and that’s it.

Yesss DH quest nerfed. I’m rich.

3 Likes

Probably. I don’t like the deck either.

Lol! I love seeing the Warlock give an undead reborn being buffed, as is the 8 mana legendary. As someone who crafted them to try Warlocks cards out, I could vouch they sucked lol.

1 Like

All the nerf targets was pretty much expected , and im good with them . Also love the warrior buffs . But kinda worried that Druid remains untouched . Hope we dont just trade miracle rogue for ramp druid . Cant wait to see what the Astalor nerf actually is .

2 Likes

Why are they so against nerfing Druids? Is it because Guff is going to rotate and they don’t want to gut the class.

1 Like

My experience is trying to get Scourge Ragers from Bonecallers so 4 cost is good for me. I’d rather it get stats.