Arena ridiculousness

Turn 12 and player has 9 cards in hand and 25 in deck…

Please do something to fix this!

It’s unclear what the situation is you’re referring to (it could be a balancing issue), but it’s quite possible this is a chinese botting issue. After blizzard shut down the china server, they started botting new accounts to abandon any draft that’s less than god tier, find that amazing draft, then sell the account (which people buy to curbstomp for 1 arena run then ditch the account, cuz this community is petty like that).

Yeah avoid playing at night or asia hours. I made the mistake of quing a 80 tier score arena deck at night that usually would prob cash 4:3 or 6/3.

First match: chinese sargerus… In arena with comeback cards, powerful aoe.

Second match. Another chinese Sargerus… In 0:2… Wtf?

3rd match. english name. Played good cards but awful, stomped.

Now i have a history of being able to go soft infinite in arena so going below 4:3 is usually a off day but thats like 40-50 tierscore things. I probably just got unlucky but superdrafts are dumb.

Even if you’ve been able to go infinite in the past, crap like the average deck becoming playground food to people buying 200 runs for 2$ really kills the profitability of the game mode.

There needs to be something like a limit of 20 arena runs a month by gold for brand new accountr at least limit retires to 5x a week. I like playing for gold and i like arena. But it’s not worth trying to break even playing at the chinese hours when stream snipers try to que bs decks into other bs decks.

Funny I usually have the opposite experience with those asia hour players in all modes.
As for arena I score a win here and there but trying to get past 4 wins is a no no for me.
And if I lose 2 times in a row then I just hit that retire bar as an f you to that rng of a luck that I got.

Too much random involved. And a lot of cards that generates another card. It would not be a big problem but cards that discover or random generate cards does not lose you tempo!

You can not play around anything. E.g. you put enemy to 2 cards, you have board or even lethal setup, your oponent draw sunwel or prison of yogg and wins game of that… And it happens too often, thats why it is a problem.

I am not saying it happens only against me, i also win games like that. It feels like its programmed with higher probablility for comebacks or insane random.