Are you happy with this stupid Meta?

What does this mean?

I’m having fun playing this game, & it’s distressing to see it constantly disparaged in these forums.

As far as I can tell, little to no manacheating, discovers, or deck/mana manipulation. I have 30 cards and I’ll end with 30 cards, my mana stays at a constant increase, and my cards cost the normal amount of mana.

Why do you put such an artificial constraint on your deck choices?

None of the things you listed are illegal or unethical; manacheating isn’t cheating, regardless of your word choice.

Yes, I have a suggestion… change the max HP from 30 to 5 so everyone can be happy… mostly the f-en aggro!!!

Its the meta that made me quit and flush the most expensive game I’ve ever played(probably over 1k), so yeah its super bad.

That said Im starting to see hearthstone lawsuits as I talked about 6 mos ago and ever the blizz sycophants cant get rid of the heat in a tame environment that blizzard owns.

Mark my words, within 12 - 18 months hearthstone goes on less life support than it is now or outright closes shop.

1 Like

Because the powercreep is to the point that the game isn’t hearthstone anymore. The devs are deaf to this as are those who carry blizzs water, so I seriously doubt you do.

An example of how deaf and ignorant they are is in the next expac reveal. 10 cost cards that without manacheat wont see use often if at all. Most games end by turn 6.