Appriciate Blizz support

Lets all appriciate support team.

My reason is, i am reporting bugs for years on bug thread on this forum. Then i ask when will my bugs be fixed and they just copy/past same thing that i need to report bugs on forum. But when i give them all posts i created i got threatened with acc ban!

How can i apply for their job? I mean, i can work it in parallel with my own!

I looked through your bug reports.
They’re not good.

You can Google: “How to write a bug report”

You have to be extremely specific and detailed. You always included your device, and your OS.

I am telling you as a former tech and manager of about 50 techs.

For example:
-You write: “not gotten pack and achievements after finishing adventure”
-Proper write up: “I completed Mercenaries solo adventure for Rokara. When I go to the solo adventures page, it shows as completed. When I go to achievements, it shows as not completed and I can’t claim the Warrior pack”

Second example:
-You write: “Game froze”
-Proper write up: “Every time my opponent plays Nellie, my turn is skipped and my opponent gets to play their next turn. I have noticed that if I immediately shut down and restart Hearthstone when Nellie gets played, I can take my turn”

2 Likes

Make sense. But i need someone to tell me that. This is part of an answer from support team “Using the forums will take your report right to our Quality Assurance team. Once they receive your information it will help them test for any possible bugs.”

I have some bugs for years and still no any response. Maybe if they try to fix it will be different! How hard is to fix not working achievement?

Worst thing is lack of interaction. And bugs are just piling up. And i can asure you no matter how much info i provide it will be the same. This bug forum is created to move some traffic from support team. I have to think that way after several years of wasting time in order to fix bugs.

While I agree that an acc ban threat is definitely unwarranted in this situation, there is a post where you can read up on the guidelines for bug reports: Bug Report Forum Guidelines check it out.

1 Like

I read your report.

It’s extremely hard if you don’t specify which achievements.

I wouldn’t waste my time checking every single achievement in your account and cross referencing it to the condition to achieve it.

I have already reported that also with screenshots. I am just repeating some and adding new achievements bugs as well. So if, after few first, i had no reply, i do not see why should i waste my time providing all info. After i get some reaction i can provide everything you ask (which i already did for connection bug and result is another ban threat).

You know, i can invest my time, and i did. But i do not like when someone is trying to make fool out of me.

They just choose what to fix and what not to fix.

I remember when there was a bug with the paid uldum adventure, that made it impossible to play the mode; it lasted for months (maybe it’s still there?).

Or the infamous Tyrantus bug: the easiest thing in the world to fix (literally one keyword that was in the game for years), they fixed it after 3 months I think

So you say i should give up and play with bugs? Lets pay them money for 10 y old beta game? I have reported bugs waiting for years to be fixed and still nothing.

I am saying to not expect devs to consider your suggestions even when they are legit, because they showed in the past thet they don’t care about fixing unpopular things (tyrantus, uldum adventure).

If it’s a big bug, streamers will point it out and it will be fixed.

I appreciate when people here creates threads about hidden bugs, because they are interesting, but it’s sad at the same time knowing the devs themselves won’t care.

Just take a look at the bug section, you will find some old threads with periodic updates like “the bug is still there”, written by different people too

2 Likes

That is the only thing i got here. Understanding by other ppl that they have same/similar issue. With that it is even worse to have simplle bug for years, don’t you think?

My first bug with achievements is with Book of Mercenaries, Rokara, and second with second to last adventure that came out, did not get pack after completing it. So i would say that is not old expansion…

1 Like