Anyone unable to login battlenet after latest patch

I am so frustated this bug came out of nowwhere.

My game was laggy so i loggled out big mistake now i just see the logo spinning around and then i get an error message wth a code could not login into battlenet. so if you dont me see me in game its because of this hopefully its fixed soon :confused:

This is apparently the error https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/36432

This may not help, but i actually tried to reinstall the BattleNet Client 2 hours ago (donā€™t ask why it got deleted xd) and i also got a code that gave me an error and i couldnā€™t download the client.

I wrote a ticket and because they are taking their sweet time replying to it, i tried reinstalling the Client now and it worked. Itā€™s not the same as your problem, but there could be a server problem causing the errors.

1 Like

So you reckon i should uninstall battleet and reinstall im abit scared i just want to play hearthstone :confused: im so sad

oh no, iā€™m not recommending that xd

Iā€™m just saying that you can just wait out the problem. Just wait and keep trying after some times passes, iā€™m sure it will get fixed.

1 Like

i hope your right bro.

1 Like

I have had a few more problems than usual with my PC, but my Amazon Kindle is really struggling to cope. Iā€™m starting a game, and getting stuck on the ā€œfinding opponentā€ screen, closing the app, reopening it and finding that the game started without me, and Iā€™ve been AFK and by the time Iā€™ve reconnected, its basically game over. BTW, I have a ā€œbudgetā€ smartphone, and I gave up trying to run HS on that long ago. If I could afford to spend more on a phone, Iā€™d spend it on my PC instead.

So, I dunno if the patch means the system requirements have changed, which is likely to be permanent, or that its just a bug that should hopefully get fixed. Obviously, Iā€™m hoping its the latter.

1 Like

My pc is good i reckon however only hs is giving me this issue if this issue is for a day or two i gues its ok anything longer then that and im gona be super worried :confused:

The weird thing is i click on battlenet then the logo just spins and says cant login to battlenet my passward box is empty idk whats wrong this just happend today out of nowhere.

1 Like