Any paladin counters yet

I do not know what do against this deck. It has literally everything. Insane swarm thats very sticky with divine shields using free 5/5 taunts and the spell that summons 1 cost minions, a weapon that very consistently buffs a minion for at least 6+6 very early (and you cant tech it i have tried, it still on average buffs them too much). Mulitple ways to fully fill their hand for relatively cheap. Insane burst with the blood cards (which dont hurt them enough by the way cause they are always very far ahead, and some of the strongest control in game with things like equality and the draenei lawyer, and even one of the best game finishers with countess because of the small legendary pool. Any cards or strategies that hard counter this or a deck that hard counters it? Im sick of losing to it because since its pure its plays the exact same way everygame. I know its gonna get nerfed in the first wave probably the weapon and the lightray if i had to guess but i dont want to wait that long.

Face Hunter, unholy dk, and blood dk(40 card version) all three seem good against paladin.

blood I get because it bypasses divine shield. Unholy seems like you have to get lucky if they get ahead on board even a little youre dead cause of taunts and bad trades with bubble same with face hunter. The paladins i have played seem to have no trouble keeping really good tempo in early game.

I would suggest try out face hunter with naga synergy (courtesy old guardian video on YouTube). It’s got nice early curve to counter many things on the board, and with new spells like barrel of monkeys and pozzik at 4. It clicks nicely on curve.

Edit: ima also trying to work handbuff dk that’s kinda meme but fun, especially against blood dks and paladin :wink:

Yeah I just hope they get outliers fixed before too long I like being able to win some on decks Im actually interested in.