Anomalies event is back!

The problem is that BGS ARE the RNG area. Wish standard RANKED would go the direction of LESS RNG, not more.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree. For my purposes the anomaly mode is okay but I don’t take constructed all that seriously . Did those that do, I can see the anomaly being an issue.

It’s really hard to take HS seriously at all, but that doesn’t change wishing I could or being annoyed whenever more RNG is added.

1 Like

Ah, the post flaggers are back. Imagine that. Alts going to alt.

3 Likes

People are talking like this would stop druid from being broken.

Spoiler: It don’t and probably make it worse.

Well, with standard being so bad right now and twist being actually fun. It looks like there’s yet another reason to just not play standard for a week. I’m glad they didn’t throw it back into Battlegrounds.

We should have anommalies in twist.

I mean, it wouldn’t be horrible in twist. At least in twist, I know which decks are broken and how to approach them. The anomalies wouldn’t have much of an effect on those decks.

I don’t like it so I will mostly likely just not play.

I hate that these are on ladder.

But…why??

And as I clear through all the stupid exclamation points of them trying to get me to buy things, I am reminded that you can tell how bad and money grubbing a game/company is by how many forms of currency there are. They do this so it’s hard to track how much you are spending and so you have leftover, useless currency, that you paid for. Can’t even get a refund. Just sits there. Useless. Unless you pay more. In a gamble for cards, gambling in game with RNG. For kids! Right? Seriously. They need to outlaw this garbage.

Hmm… I am wondering… could it be, just maybe, that summer season with all that holidays, end of schools, vacations just started?
Nah, nonsesnse, it is clear proof that “this game has truly died by this point”. Congratulation for figuring it out. Here have some :cookie:

1 Like

While I do enjoy anomalies, it ruins the fun of the game when you’re facing a deck that can take advantage of it way more than you can. I got Army of the Corrupted and Light in the Dark against a variant of handbuff Paladin, who’s whole weakness is setup, which the first anomaly made redundant

1 Like

i get to have 2 anomalies yay!!!

2 Likes

They took away the Yogg and Zerus. If they were going to bring it back couldn’t they have thought of some new interesting anomalies to add? Most of it is just plain mana cheat

im still getting them

2 Likes

To peo thinking hs is rigged. You just suck git gud or accept you’re just a d10 trash.

Everyone hated it so much the first time so obviously blizzard has to run it back and ruin ladder even more once again.

Imagine having a clue about the game they are in charge of designing.

1 Like

Even HandLock does EXTREMELY well with all of the buffs. Currently demolishing people.

what people hated was that lasted too long so they made it a weeklong event instead

i think this is like the rng tavern brawls people complain aobut them here but way more people play it ( a few years ago we foudn out the rng tavern bralws people complain about as much as this event …were the most played at the same time )

about anomalies

they know we liked the event but it isnt something we want to last a more than a month like last time