Anomalies event is back!

Anomalies return to Standard and Wild this week, bringing us the following in-flight entertainment:

Uncontrollable Growth: Both players start with an extra Mana Crystal.
Fast Track: Reduce the Cost of all cards in both players’ starting hands by (1).
Army of the Corrupted: The first minion played on each player’s turns costs (1) less.
Spread of Corruption: The first spell played on each player’s turns costs (1) less.
Driven to Greed: Whenever a player ends their turn with unspent Mana, they get a Coin.
Driven to Excess: Whenever a player ends their turn with unspent Mana, they draw a card.
Opportunity Knocks: The first card drawn on a player’s turn is one they can afford to play.
Shifting Fate: Both players start with a Gear Shift in their hand.
Light in the Dark: Both players’ Hero Powers costs (1) less.
Gift of Gluttony: Both players start with two more drawn cards.
Your Eyes Betray You: Both players’ cards are Golden.

“During this week, one Anomaly will appear in 100% of games of Standard, Wild, and Practice (with the option of a second Anomaly if one or both players have Cho’gall, Twilight Chieftain in their deck(s)). Hold on tight, we’re in for an eventful ride!”

(posted here because i noticed mostpeople here dotn check the community forums )

3 Likes

I call total bs.

Why not turning this game into a slot machine at this point.

10 Likes

Can’t wait for all the whining.

There’s 1 already lol

4 Likes

is similar to someone else nick that one was written in spanish

2 Likes

write another 13k post about people whining.

Holy cow

2 Likes

Make another 100 alt accounts and start new thread with every single one about how HS is rigged…

3 Likes

Anomolies, Reno, Doomkin, Stealing Cards, Bombs, Reviving Cards Over and Over, Beating RNG With RNG, YAY! Hearthstone is on a roll, baby!

Just as I was gaining interest in it again, it has dropped to zero. This HS team is out of their mind. Do they have such little faith in the game that they need to keep adding gimmicks? The game is a skill-less joke. Say what you want to about Yugioh, but at least in the last ten years the game has remained recognizable of itself. All this game will be known for is its broken uncounterable effects and RNG. Keep loosing players, Team Five. Keep alienating your core fanbase while trying to appeal to children then never even played Warcraft. Keep not taking advantage of your IP. All broken, all RNG, all 24/7. Pure genius. Seriously. When I think of Pokemon, Magic, Yugioh, I have clear images of themes and gameplay in my mind. Hearthstone’s theme is cartoony RNG. How can anyone feel good about achieving high ranks in this game?

6 Likes

Its like the same 20 people with 10k average post here comming together all day long to celebrate their gambling addiction, to feel better about it.

Guess at this point i should just be happy that certain people have a place.

What alt account? Full permission for you to ask a official how much of an ALT iam.
You guys here living in some dream world

Anyways, all iam saying is: At least seperate the RNG-gambling que from the que without anomalys and dont force it in any matchmaking.

Well, if you wanted to become legend before new expa just like me,
better wait and play some games with chogall/double anomaly…

Lol it’s amazing to see how much this game has truly died by this point.
Last time Anomalies came back there was a huge thread of people hating on it. Now, the only people talking about it is the regulars which will play HS even if Blizzard spat on their face and told them to lick it.

Only people left is the two people getting paid to type in the forums by Blizzard, and the regular trolls which believe that “trolling the troll” is justifiable and mature behavior.

3 Likes

And which category do you fall into, then? Calling yourself a troll of sorts, are you?

Don’t you have a thread to make about women being second-class citizens?
Don’t type to me with your nonsense.

You are the one that made a nonsense statement, basically calling yourself a troll and invalidating your entire point.

There is no conversation to be made after your numerous embarrassing outbursts. I would have a better time conversing with a dog.

“Income per user” is what you are looking for.

And one is for certain: sheeps are easier to milk. So, low hopes it will ever change, most likely becomes worse.

1 Like

Your post is you literally doing what you are talking about. Your entire logic is embarrassing. At least I only talk nonsense when I’m drunk.

Listen, it’s fine. I wouldn’t expect someone who believes you need faith to have imagination to make any sense. See ya.

There is no sense with you guy, drunk or not drunk. If that’s the way you are fooling yourself to keep drinking and never changing by clinging onto the fake reality that you are a worthwhile individual not drunk, you simply aren’t.

Your sense is other people’s first thought. You reaching a conclusion after trial and error is a capable individual’s first thought. You try to gotcha someone that sees right through your “sense.” There is no point to answer to. You are mere substance.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not going to read that nonsense. Like I said, bye. You could have just ignored me if you didn’t want to converse with a “dog.”

Comparing you to a dog would be making the dog injustice.

If I don’t like it, I can just play BGs. It’s something different. Sounds good to me.,

2 Likes