Anomalies can sod off

The thing is… Boreas never said that event ends this week. He said 100% of anomalies ends this week, which is true. I can´t speak for Boreas, but it seems to me that English is not his first language (and that is the same for me as well). His posts are sometimes … hmmm … clumsy? It may not be completly clear what he exactly means (at least not to me).
But in this case it was apparent he is referencing to 100% of the anomalies, so if you call him a lier for that it could be for two reasons:

1. You do it fully aware of that, then you deliberately and falsely accuse someone of foul action or
  2. You are just stupid

And because I had enough of opportonuties to read Bobafett´s other posts, I went with option no 2.

I don’t really want to dive too deep, but our guy Boreas did say 100% but that was never said in the initial statement, just the event as a whole which is implied because nothing more specific is said

I take Boreas with a grain of salt since he has a tendency to cherry pick statements to make his arguments half the time

Agreed with your final sentence, tho

Remember folks, referring to and posting the offical patch notes are

and in the end, they (at least some of them) will finally admit they were wrong:

but still can’t do it without a mountain of coc violating harassment (and high fiving each other over it) the mods will of course ignore (as usual…imagine anyone other than a pro company poster being able to call people “stupid” with impunity). Like with so many other threads, even when the pro company posters who are so desperate to state they are “ignoring you” they have to make a blog post going out of their way to directly harass you, then of course derail the thread into a coc violating harassment fest.

This is what this dev team, mods, and company support.

Truly vile.

all to distract from their own direct admission that anomalies are here, per the patch notes until 28.0