Announcing Battlegrounds Season 6!

Announcing Battlegrounds Season 6!

Step into the Spellslinger’s Saloon and fire off new Spells in Battlegrounds Season 6, plus new Heroes, new minions, and more!

View Full Article

Sounds Fun! Cannot Wait!

1 Like

Looks great!
Will the destruction of Undead minions in the recruit phase trigger deathrattles?

I hope I’m wrong, but the spells feel like anomalies on a stick…

1 Like

We have zero control over what anomaly shows up in any given lobby. Spells will be no different than minions in that we get to choose which ones to purchase. I do think ‘balancing’ is going to be an utter nightmare so I’m prepared for weeks of bizarre chaos.

That’s why I say “on a stick”

It’s not an anomaly, but, for example, the Spin the Wheel is

Reaper’s Toll strike is still unusable and has been bugged since last year, Blizzard.

Just sending a friendly reminder.

Will report system finally work? Or Blizzard is supporting the cheaters and ingnoring other players?
I know that the new season will be full of sh1t, so I won’t even comment it.
RINGMASTER cannot wait? Srsly? For a crap mode full of bugs? Wow … I guess you are Blizz employee or with the same mindset (I won’t say the word, cuz they will ban me).

just a little, on the other hand we lose analomies, So land lubber, we play it and as long as its on board we get extra spells to choose from ,sell it and we lose the extra spells?

Grrr now I have this image of a fishing rod, with a stick grafted on and a spinning wheel labeled yogg salon on the second stick.