Animations in Battlegrounds

Hey devs can you guys create an update to disable animations? They’re nice visually but when you’re on a timed turn all they are is a hinderance. I dont need to watch an animation of a minoin being added to my hand or sold or any buff animations and to be frank I couldn’t care less if they were gone what got me was a buy animation into a triple that i couldnt place because you as devs decided i need to watch it get into my hand then watch them combine only to get into my hand again. In conclusion allow us to disable the animations.

3 Likes

Dont stop there. Disable animations should be an option for every part of hearthstone. No one should have to sit there watching 30-60 seconds of infinite [insert one of the half dozen otk decks here] combos after the rope ended just to see if they get a next turn because of Actizzards failsauce coding either.
@MeowchCatato No one gets extra time even if no animations are shown, that time is either a forced slideshow for your opponent or even worse, cuts into their turn timer.

1 Like

Yes for the love of God please have a button to disable animations. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve lost because of trippling a minion and not being able to put it out