Android tablet issues

Since the Nerfs last month, my Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet cannot run HS anymore… specifically, it disconnect/reconnects every single game after the mulligan, then after playing a card each turn. Eventually after a couple of turns, it does not reconnect and times out, resulting in a loss. My tablet loads the game fine (though it takes awhile).

To be clear, it’s not an internet issue, nor a cache/data issue. My PC and my Google Pixel 2 both run the game great in my home on the same network. I have also uninstalled/reinstalled the game on my tablet multiple times, even created a static IP address. I have 40G of Internal Space available. I’ve tried every step that’s listed on your website.

Where do I go from here? Is it related to processing power or RAM? Can some Android devices just not support this game anymore?

Hey, Philthy! Based on the system requirements and checking the Amazon Fire HD 10’s specs, it does make the minimum requirements. It should have FireOS 5.5 or higher depending on the generation, but it’s worth checking for any updates for the tablet if available.

I complained about this too. It shuts down my wireless! No fix or results. The only way i get it to work is a full stop on the app settings. Then it works for a little while. Will someone figure this out please? all things are up to date. Reinstalled multiple times. Help.

Hey, Lokey! Would you happen to be on a Amazon Fire Tablet as well?

Hi Caterpepi.
Since yesterday last update i’m not able to open the game on mobile. Do you Guys know anything?

Closing this thread as it continues to be bumped by posters unrelated to the original poster. Please keep in mind that we cannot troubleshoot the errors of multiple players in one thread unless they share a cause. If you have this error, you’ll want to start your own thread.