[Main Thread] Android Game Freezing or Crashing on Title Screen

Same thing.Playing in android.Did everything what was suggested.The game opens and crashes straight away.

same.
Samsung Galaxy G3 (2016) J320FN

Same problem over here on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (versión 5.0). I tried clearing the cache, re-installing hearthstone, changing the region and still nothing. I hope we can find the solution soon since i have been farming more gold in order to buy packs (we got too many good legendaries from this last expantion)

1 Like

Game will not go past loading screen since the update. Ugh I lost count of how many times I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. Samsung Galaxy Halo. What am I going to do in the morning before work while I sit in my car!!! Please fix asap!

1 Like

same thing, kinda of excited to play dragons in battlegrounds and this happens :c

Hey all,

Thanks for the reports! Anyone experiencing this issue please continue posting on this thread so we can track your information. Please also include:

• Device model
  • OS Version

Information on locating version number can be found here.

5 Likes

Hi there,

Reminds me of doom in the tomb patch, hopefully the crashing wont last a whole month without any resolve like last time.
Crashing every time on startup.
Samsung J7 android 8.1.0.
Kinda ridiculous in a way, this could never happen if they tested it on mobile before going live with the patch.
We should expect more from a major comp like this, especially on games we pay for. Lost of us only play this on mobile!

2 Likes

Thanks for looking into this, I’m having the same problem on my Galaxy J3 (8.0)

Hi, i have the same problem.
My phone is Samsung j7 android 8.1.0.
HS doesn’t work in pc also. I hope fix this

1 Like

Same here. Galaxy tablet A. Version 8.1 Frustrating!

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue on my samsung galaxy tab A, version 9.

3 Likes

The game is just unplayable at this point, it won’t let me get part the launch screen and just freezes. Guess for the next month there’s no more hearthstone :confused:

Galaxy a10e version 9 freezes at screen

1 Like

Galaxy A6
Android 9.0

Need too go top 1 légend plz fix it ^^’

Samsung A10 Android 9

1 Like

Same here uninstall reinstall won’t work. Has anyone heard of a fix or patch this sucks missing my play time. Also end of season soon. SAMSUNG j7 8.1.0 android.

2 Likes

It’s a good thing that mobile players are in the minority, and Blizzard isn’t really shooting themself in the foot. Oh, wait.

As customer report suggested,

LG K20 V
Android 7.0

1 Like

Asus Chromebook flip - does not work. Works on my Samsung S9 phone.

Hey this info might be helpful. The app has been freezing on my Galaxy J3. I cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled. Interestingly after starting the app I chose not to sign in but chose the “new player”. This way i was able play through the tutorial games at least. But it ended up freezing after I finished them. Thanks

1 Like