[Main Thread] Android Game Freezing or Crashing on Title Screen

*should have

Just so you’re aware.

2 Likes

Same here, Samsung A6+
Them dragons fire were ain’t enough to keep HS warm, it froze as fast as it could…

2 Likes

Since the 16.4 update, none of my devices were able to Login (Crash at title Screen) Tester with three Android devices and my pc.

4 Likes

Same here. I have an Android and never had very many issues with load screen, but now I find myself unable to get passed it. I’ve tried for the last 8 hours. I uninstalled, reinstalled to SD card, cleared cache, cleared data, uninstalled, reinstalled to phone storage…and still NOTHING! Anyone have any other ideas? Anyone made a ticket?

4 Likes

Hotfix please! This is a bad time for the client to break down on us.

2 Likes

Same boat… Moto e5 plus… … here we go again…

3 Likes

Moto G5S, Android 8.1.0, same problem, gets stuck during launch. I have reinstalled the client, it did not help. Feels like 15.4 patch all over again.

2 Likes

Im getting this problem too. Cleared cache and cleared data but still fails to get in with a network error.

Seriously blizzard run your patches through QA

4 Likes

Moto G5 Plus. Freezing on the doors as well.

2 Likes

Same here. Samsung note 4. Hotfix asap

1 Like

Same problem with samsung tablet but on honor 10 HS working ok.blizzards trouble

1 Like

Yeah my Moto e5 play (James) running Android 8.0 is having this same issue where the logo would pop up and sometimes I can get to the main menu but then bam it freezes and either stops responding or crashes after a few seconds. I have literally tried everything for troubleshooting issue even going as far as hard reseting my device but no luck I still can’t play. :frowning:

2 Likes

Crashes returns, last time 6 weeks to solve and no compensation for the time and resuorces lost
I hope this time they fix it faster and better, im so tired of this small indie company, I love Hearthstone but it seems Hearthstone hates me

2 Likes

Same Problem.
Device: Motorola G6 Android 9 Version PPSS29.55-37-7-2

1 Like

Some inconsistency in the error teases me. Most of the time I freeze immediately as the doors fade to make way for the main board, but a few times I’ve managed to have my quests flash up. One time I left it alone and it stayed on the quests for about a minute before the Innkeep told me to sit down, and THEN the game crashed. Bizarre and just a little funny.

1 Like

Samsung A10 rip… reinstall doesnt work.

4 Likes

Same problem update 26 feb 2020 , hope the fix it

1 Like

Same problems with Heartstone update patch 16.4 today everthing :rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

Same issue. Recommended troubleshoot (clear cache clear data reinstall) does nothing

1 Like

Same here. Reinstall didn’t fix it.

2 Likes