Android crashing

Are you guys aware of all the crashes android mobile is having can we get a fix there are no errors im on android 11 Merry Christmas

Pixel 6 Pro, Game crashes upon opening my collection, Started after going to my collection, creating druid, choosing this blue crazy eyed girl for the portrait, can’t remember her name and can’t get to it because of crashes, can’t find her on google either. the moment i choose her and backed out it crashed and i cannot get to a screen with her on it since.

I’m having the same issue on my Pixel 6 Pro. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Also cleared the cache if that matters.

If I boot up the game and try to access collection, the client crashes. If I play a single game of standard, I am able to access the collection for some reason, but the client will crash if I try to flip through the pages of my collection. So, I am able to load deck lists but not able to make decks card by card or adjust decks, but only after playing a game.

This is really frustrating. Hoping they fix this soon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.