Amazing patch Blizzard

Literally facing the same Druid decks

Buffs are hilariously bad, Eudora is unplayable at 5 still.

Its really tiresome for this repeatitive patern onf your patches making the game worse, every single time

2 Likes

The druid nerf is bigger than it looks. It’s not just 1 mana nerf; it’s 1 mana nerf to play but also 1 mana lost getting the extra mana later; and you lose the -1 mana the opponent has earlier.

Hence in effect the nerf is 2 doomkins X (1 + 1 + (-(-1)) = 6 mana lost from the deck.

No.

1 Like

Yea exactly the answer Blizzard would definitely throw

I’m not defending the answer. I’m just being factual based on historical precedent.

I mean, they COULD acquiesce to OP’s request. But statistical data predicts they won’t.

1 Like

i agree the changes are insufficient. rye cleaver is still unplayable. they need to reduce both by another mana (the axe and the sandwich).

Druid? Whatever. Why was Handbuff Paladin left completely untouched? You know, that top deck on regular ranks for months now?

It’s barely in the top 15 depended on how you filter. How you filter stats is completely subjective (and it often has to isolate the ranks you care about), but in most ways you can filter it hasn’t been even in the top 3 for about 2 weeks.

It is also smaller than it looks, because for cards that get nerfed, they become candidates for replacement, and replacements especially when accounting for the new meta shifts, can make a deck that got nerfed even better than it was before.

I don’t blame you for missing this though, a lot of players only take a one-side view of things.

1 Like

Handbuff Paladin is top 7 by any reasonable metric, and #1 according to at least one metric. Just because you insist upon an unreasonable and biased interpretation doesn’t mean that the truth of the matter is subjective.

Edit: really it’s top 6 by any reasonable metric, I decided to include one metric that is unreasonable but extremely popular so I don’t wish to argue with people about the reasonableness of said metric

It’s not a bad point what you brought, but it’s often wishful thinking. In order for that to work the replacement cards have to be better; better cards than doomkin on 6 mana; not that easy.

For someone who pretends to be bias police you did the gravest error, you implied there is only one true way to filter stats.

That’s a very rookie mistake; there’re thousands of ways to filter; and the “worst” part is: there is no BEST way.