Amalgams think they're non-tribe types too

Like, when you look up ‘worgen’ or ‘troll,’ which are not actual tribe types, the amalgams will appear there. Treants too. Kinda interesting.

Well it is every minion type, Im sure it counts an a silver hand recruit too. Imp, Jade, etc, The only things i guess it wouldnt count as is is Weapon, Location, Spell/Spellcraft, and Hero. Oh and Legendary :stuck_out_tongue:

Well yeah, I’m just saying it’s interesting because things like worgen or troll aren’t minion types. They’re things the game knows some cards are when you look them up, but they aren’t tribes. So I just thought it was interesting that the amalgams show up for those even though gamewise, it has no significance.

type=/=tribe

type: imp, troll, silver hand recruit
Tribe: Demon, Mech, Murloc, Undead
Tribes are a more thematic thread to weave many minions together, type is more of a spacific label to differ them apart

being every minion type means it falls into every tribe, without belonging to any one tribe. It counts as both demon tribe and imp type, however a card that affects only one or the other, amalgams will be affected by it still. there’s examples of minions that lack a type but still belong to a tribe (soul juggler for demon tribe). or have a seemingly different type that IS another tribe but doesnt belong to it at all. (looking you boar in the quillboar).

amalgam doesnt come off as belonging to no tribe at to me, it comes off as a citizen of them all. lol

I was having fun my with Curated amalgams,. until losing 1st to Tess that had a shiny more golden mirror of my board. … @#!!! @#!!! not classy but i still love you. lol