Am I the only one who surrenders automatically against some decks?

I use to play wild format, and I relly hate play against resurrection priest, when I see is that type of deck I surrender automatically (even if I was winning) because they can flip the play, are not fast games and I dont have fun.

I prefer lose points than waste time.

Thats my case, but I want to know if someone else do the same or something similar against any deck (not specifically priest).

Do you think it is a good way to protest? or im ztupi d:S

2 Likes

I concede immediately against priest unless I’m playing my control shan deck since I can devolve them so many times and totally hose their res pool.

Even so, I’ll still concede a lot. The games are sooooo dull most of the time.

1 Like

I love coming from behind to win…so no.

There have been some times where I thought I’d lose and somehow pull through.

1 Like

if youre not afking everything all day and at least level 200 youre doing it wrong.

I do when I am paired with a DH or Druid…DH to me is still way too OP and Druid is ridiculous OP, being able to do top damage by 5th round and able to play high level card with max mana? How is that fair?

I concede instantly against odd DH, odd paladin, or even hunter when in casual.

no I as well avoid the unfun decks as well (if I can not hath fun vs a deck then there not a meta problem just a problem in general)

The only match I generally refused to play back when I played casual was a control vs control mirror. And by mirror I mean a mirror match of my control deck vs itself. If it was vs a different class control deck that could still be an interesting match to me

If you play aggressive meta decks especially in standard conceding at the start is not generally the best point to concede. There is a decent chance that you have drawn the nuts and the control deck hasn’t, and you can win

The best place to concede early would be if you had a slow start and the deck you are facing had a strong start. Once your board is cleared it’s easy to make a mental calculation as to the odds of being able to refill the board based on the card draw and discover options remaining in the deck and extrapolate that to your overall chances of winning. For example I can calculate based on what I have in hand, the board state, what they have in hand (how many cards), that my chance of winning is now below 20%. That is an appropriate time to concede in the interest of maximizing your time’s value

Prior to this new XP system, the fastest gold per hour was playing an aggressive deck in casual mode and conceding the moment any opponent stabilized

I concede when the match arrives in the point, where I have a glimpse on the opponent’s victory.

Yes I also instantly concede to priest. They are just too annoying with all their board clears and OP rez minions to waste my time and raise my blood pressure when a game is not worth it.

1 Like

isnt conceding to a bad match up pretty normal

you tech vs one which yout hink is the most played
concede vs the least played knowing your win will make up for it

I auto concede against Rez priests. Not because it’s not winnable but it’s just too frustrating to play against. It’s a game and games should be fun. Playing against Rez priest is the opposite of fun.

3 Likes

imo autoconcede is not usually the best choice. I for example play a slow corrupted warlock in wild, and I’ve have many player instaquit on muligan screen. Even some classes that hard counter me on average. I mean they could have gotten a quick +1 instead of a -1. They probably just needed to wait a few turn to see If I was what they were expecting.

Even when I was a new player, played only self-made decks and struggled against virtually every meta deck (I would play paladin, priest and warrior without any legendaries that mattered since I didn’t own any. My first I owned was Gruul haha) but I never conceded. I would do my best and fight to the bitter end.
Now I only concede if I truly believe there is no way for me to win. I usually want the opponent to show me lethal before I will leave the game.