Am I going Crazy?

Or has the latest expansion really just made the power creep ridiculously high? I feel like Duels are just hot garbage now running across nothing but Dragon Druids and Infinite turn 3 spells casting. I don’t know what blizzard was thinking adding MMR to duels to begin with but I sure as fire can’t be at 2500 somehow ranking up with 1 win and 3 losses against players who clearly have a better understanding, mortgaged their house 3 times, and have 15 credit cards on file to buy every deck possible just to be matched up against them right? (not to mention that some reason Helya is banned as an added card but can be grabbed as a reward still because reasons…)

BGs well I mean they didn’t change much in fact I feel like they got better somehow although nothing was really added expansion wise to the BGs but I have climbed that rather faster than before.

Arenas…same nightmare as duels and I just feel like now I’m subjugated to just playing BGs until I hit that wall I guess? But am I crazy for feeling this way that the game just feels off? More powerful than before? More credit card warriors (yes I know we got catch up packs) but seriously I either have to “get gud scrub” or not talk to a financial advisor and just ruin all my credit at this point I feel like. Rant over.