Am i being gatekeeped from another achievement?

the last time i complained, the ai overlords saw fit to start giving me the card i needed so like any fluently superstitious gamer, i’m going to complain again … where the flocking sheep is my bolner? after finally completing my sayge achievement after like 3 days of crafting the perfectly balanced secret deck (vs bots) to bounce my paparazzi into a sayge and then kill myself overdrawing tons of cards (thank god the achievement procs when overdrawing/fatiguing) … i switched over to shaman to try to gain 89 more procs (the first 11 having somewhat randomly occurred playing duels) with bolner and the first day i found him three (four?) times in idk 10-ish hours? and was able to get my progess from 11 to 49 (that 2nd achievement milstone taunting me) … but in two days and many hours later … not a single bolner has popped, from many, many, many bounces of paparazzi … i think i’ve seen almost every other legendary at least twice, and certain ones that even in wild seem to be rediculously weighted to show up even though they are not from the current expansion … so like … is the a.i. gatekeeping me from bolner for some reason? i’m not even trying to win, playing for hours, and somehow that’s still not enough for the system to keep me from advancing my achievement … am i supposed to get legend again in wild too now that i’ve reached it in standard this month for the first time? is that what it takes to unlock bolner from whatever rng nightmare he’s stuck in within the swarm of paparazzi? like, if i’m getting 10 bounces a game on average, what are the odds that – lets call it in another 10 hours – not a single bolner shows up … that seems absurd to me … so with that complaint out of the way, i expect to see bolner in my next game vs a bot, and to have the perfect draw needed to complete the achievement that game … thanks in advance a.i., i’m glad you gave me the opportunity to have this discussion instead of just giving me bolner at a reasonable rate

edit1 (~2hr later?): whew, got reeeal close to completion on that one … 34 procs in one game, and not even vs a bot!! 83/100 – if u pray/rant to the ai it will hear u!! (i guess i’ll just need another 2 days before i can complete this … ::grumble:: )

edit2 (~6hr later?): i guess my complaint worked b/c 2x bolners now, but like, come on … 99/100??? really??? the bot had to leave me at 99 and couldn’t stay in for one more freakin turn???

edit3 (~7 hr later?): wow … finished vs a bot with only a single proc more before it conceded … seeing how some of these bots will concede on like 8 cards left in the deck, i’m surprised i even got that one proc off since i had a 16/16 magtheridon on the board and it was 1 card into fatigue with a lone murloc tidehunter on board … thankfully done with this achievement, but a little wistful it was “exact lethal” and not some overkill procs given how long it actually took