Always hold legend cards on turn 0?

Hi I was wondering if its always best to hold a legend if you draw them at the start. If not how often. And any other tips on this.
thanks

Grubby

It depends on the card, your deck, and your opponent. Generally, just because a card is of high rarity it doesn’t mean you should keep it, but the answer is highly dependent on the context.

1 Like

I hear ya. Some of my funner cards I tend to keep in my hand and not trust his cast to carry him to his draw.

The only high cost legendary i keep is Dr. Boom, Mad Genius.

If you are using a net-deck, hsreplay is a good resource for mulligan advice (especially if you are just starting out)

This. Control warrior doesn’t actively Mulligan for it, but if you happen to get it in your opening hand you keep it.

Depends on the context.

For example, a Warrior generally wants to keep Dr. Boom, Mad Genius in hand when facing another Warrior.

But you wouldn’t want to keep Dr. Boom when you’re facing a token deck and you want to hard mulligan for board clears and Dynomatics.

I play wild here and i do hold one card if i get it and that would be noz. Reason being is he tends to screw over my deck.

right on good discussion. thanks for the feedback. Imma hang on to some of my legends more often just to feel it out more. I tend to usually trade them back out