Allow daily quests to be completed in BGs

I no longer have any interest in playing the “face-damage”-fest of standard/wild in this game. It’s been completely ruined by the brainless DH class, and increasing focus on making the game simpler so that new players can compete without needing to learn anything (as Blizz do with all their games over time). I’m sure that some people like just picking any random card(s) they can afford each turn and hitting face, but I prefer something a little more challenging.

BGs have the strategy the normal game now lacks, but I am forced to play the mess on ladder to complete daily quests the vast majority of the time - I literally just start games on ladder now, and go AFK if the quest can be completed that way, but it’s a waste of time - a game shouldn’t seem like a chore. Please offer more quests that can also be completed in BGs, or modify the existing ones so they also apply to BGs (of course not ALL will, but the majority should be viable).

I’ve been playing this game since launch, reached legend, but have NO interest in the total garbage that ladder/casual has become any more, and if I can’t even completed quests in BG, I’m probably not going to stick around much longer.

2 Likes

there are quests that can be completed in BG aswell

OP is clearly aware of this:

The issue isn’t “there are no quests that can be completed in BGs.” The issue is that there are too many that can’t be completed (even though you do meet the requirements for it).