All of wild cards missing

All of my wild cards are missing,
I cannot switch the card tab to any wild format expansions or try to build wild format cards. I only play the wild format and all of my cards are gone…
Also, building new decks are locked behind like a keyhole, says I need to beat other classes to unlock them.

9 Likes

My slots are locked too. Help!

2 Likes

All of my wild cards are also missing, filters do not help.

5 Likes

Also experiencing this issue. The only wild cards that are not missing are those that were already in a deck. What’s odd is the missing cards don’t even show up as craft-able. I’m hoping this is something fix-able.

2 Likes

Why is there no official response to this bug yettttt

Blizzard we pay money to use your product and we currently cannot use it!!! This bug is making a large portion of the game unplayable.

Please at least acknowledge you are working on this ASAP, just absolutely awful.

5 Likes

Even my wild cards that I’m using in a active deck, I can’t find them in my collection nor when trying to build a deck.
Also I can only edit my first 10 decks. It says 18/10 unlocked and I want to edit one of my last 8 decks…

2 Likes

Yes this has happened to me as well, I only play wild, and most of my legendaries I cannot find

1 Like

This bug has driven me crazy!! Surely they will fix this soon. I literally have a headache trying to figure out what had happened…

1 Like

me as well… my king togwaggle is gone!!!

1 Like

I cannot access my wild cards and all my deck slots have been locked. Im really pissed about this. Don’t get to play with new cards until you fix this. Also in crafting, the gold counter does not change into the dust counter

1 Like

I posted this on reddit two days ago and one reply

1 Like

We’re having the same issue. This is bug is unbelievable.

1 Like

I currently can’t find the other thread with a similar topic, but finishing the Demon Hunter Prologue solved the problem for me! Give it a try, normally doesn’t take to long to play through.

Dunno if it “fixes” the problem with the locked deck slots though.
The bug did the following at my side: I couldn’t access any of my wild cards, pressing one of the filters of wild sets just did nothing. Even enabling “crafting” (which should show all the cards available) showed nothing.

It seems really unfortunate that Blizzard would accidentally disable the one filter that gives players access to their entire card collections. We have spend hundreds, even thousands of dollars on a virtual product in these cards that is suddenly gone due to some oversight, and it’s now been over a week and we have yet to hear a peep from Blizzard.

And as if that isn’t bad enough, this happens to be a sore spot for users, since Blizzard has a history of promoting their arbitrarily-limiting “Standard Mode” at every turn, clearly for a profit motive, with no real benefit to the user.

For instance, the collection view defaults to filtering on Standard mode, rather than showing the entire collection. So for Blizzard to accidentally shut down a player’s ability to access their entire card collection just seems like one of the most inexplicably terrible bugs to get through QA that I’ve come across as a software developer. I dunno though, maybe this is just the 2020 version of terribly-high-profile bugs that manage to make it all the way through to production.

And in the ugly-coincidences department, the fact that the apparent fix is to play through the demon hunter prologue, means the only workaround to restoring access to your entire collection is to absorb Blizzard’s latest content, whether you want to or not.

Personally, I don’t care for any of the solo missions or arenas or other shenanigans, ranked wild mode is enough for me, that’s all I care about. So the fact that immersing yourself in the demon hunter prologue is the only way to unlock your existing card collection is rather astonishing as well.

It almost seems like somebody here isn’t taking proper care of their customers’ UX. Please prove me wrong.

1 Like

Also having the same issue. I can see Legendary cards i’ve spent years earning and now they are mostly all gone…

Hi there Friends,

This looks like something we are digging into at this time. It looks like this is caused in most cases by not having the Demon hunter unlocked. The work around would be to unlock it for now, if you do not want to, then waiting for us to get it fixed is the answer.

Sorry for the trouble with this and we do hope this is fixed for wild cards soon.

/Nathardrick

Getting the demon hunter class is not a fix I bought 7 old gods packs and 100% of the cards are gone and I can’t use them?? Why even have a pack to buy if you can’t use the cards???

3 Likes

I spent hundreds of dollars on this game, id like to be able to use the cards I crafted. My Ragnoros, deathwing, onyxia, as well as MANY MANY other high end cards are gone!

I agree- this bug has made me considerably more reluctant to spend any more money on Hearthstone cards.

This specific bug was fixed back on November 2020, so all cards will appear now regardless of whether or not you have Demon Hunter class unlocked.

If you’re seeing missing Wild cards double check the filters and make sure you’re logging into the correct Battle.net account.

Closing this up!

1 Like