All it took was two games

With these new cards for me to realize how trash this game is. Rogue played some free treasures and summoned 5 pirates with charge. gimme a jumping break.

5 Likes

I wish cards like that Escaped Zookeeper or Sleeping Zookeeper or whatever were more the style of this expansion instead it gets buried to obscurity because everything else is so ridiculous

2 Likes

Ain’t nobody got time fer dat!

You’ve made literally 66 topics between now and '22 and literally every single one of them is complaining about the state of the game, how it sucks, “I can’t believe this sucks,” Blizz needs to make it not suck, “Return of the Suck: this time I’m complaining about (insert a class at random)”

At some point, you have to look at the common denominator. You clearly either HATE this game, or you LOVE complaining about it. Either way, it’s really hard to take you seriously on here.

3 Likes

Sorry not sorry, but giving classes access, without discovering them, cards that belong to other classes destroys any sort of class identity. WTH am I , as a mage, doing with paladin cards in my deck?

At this point, it doesn’t really mater what class you choose. Just pick whatever.

1 Like

One thing
I don’t know why
it doesn’t even matter how hard I try
keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme
to explain in due time

Ahem. Sorry about that. Much like an overspiced entree, I slipped through a wrinkle in thyme.

But seriously now. At this point it doesn’t really matter what grievance you choose. Just pick whatever, we all know you’re mad.

It’s always striking how people defending the game so often resort to personal attacks instead of addressing the actual points being made. Perhaps it’s because there are no actual counterpoints to these complaints, as the game is genuinely that problematic.

Stop trolling.