All it is are pay decks now

I mean what was blizzard thinking it’s bad enough with net decks, but let just sell the decks to make it easier to get the cards. Many of my friends are quitting hearthstone because of blizzard doing pay decks now.

It becoming the same old tune fast in match’s now.

2 Likes

Like the premade decks?

Why would people quit a game for being too expensive over a change that makes the game significantly less expensive.

16 Likes

Why because it becoming boring like a broken record over and over again. The can make hearthstone cost lower as much as they want but it becoming not that entertain to play for a lot of people. So why play no matter how cheap it is.

Selling decks just add to the problem with pushing the same content over and over into the game play. You can already see it all the same deck now most.

3 Likes

Much like your post history.

17 Likes

Most people net deck and net decks are always going to be better then premade deck. This is a troll post?

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t get the vitriol behind these decks. It actually makes the game MORE accessible. Granted you need to invest a LITTLE money compared to a new console game which is typically 60 dollars.

1 Like

If anything those decks bring more people in since they have a few core cards that help people catch up.

All the other card games already did this
before Blizzard is late to this party and theres also a free deck to new and returning players this game has never been so free to play friendly as it is now .

1 Like

i find this extremely hard to believe

5 Likes

I wonder How big his friend list is, every month or so many of his Friends quit for whatever reason.

@OP: Do you actually think that people that wanted to netdecks were stopped by the lack of sold decks?

If someone wants a pre made deck they can just use Google. Selling the decks ready is barely cutting the middleman

3 Likes

What part?

The friends part is it for me.

3 Likes

Your friends seem to be a lot like you. Not the sharpest tools in the shed. (The fact Swampy agrees with that is making it even more true)

Since that thing is made for new players… Old players have want they need to craft meta decks without paying anyways.

What you are saying is basically: “New players can’t get an head start: they should suffer like all of us for at least one year, before being able to have fun witha normal deck”.

I don’t understand why “new players get a free deck after apprentice ranks” is good (no one thinks is a bad thing right?), but “pay 20 to get one meta deck, 2 months after the expansion day” is bad.

Who cares if your opponents opened their cards, created them or bought them?
The effect is still the same…

And I doubt we aren’t seeing many “original decks” in ladder because of the “20$ = meta decks” offer; so I don’t see any problem at all

1 Like

I’d like to see ready-made decks sold for gold to make the free to play and new player experiences that much more seemless.

There is nothing wrong with netdecking. It’s an inevitability that players will congregate toward the most optimal decks. Websites and deck codes only make this process easier. Without websites, knowledge would instead spread via streams and word of mouth. Without deck codes, players would simply manually netdeck.

The genie is out of the bottle and has been for a very long time. If you cannot handle this, save yourself the time and frustration – leave now. No offense whatsoever intended, either.

1 Like

I know a lot of people are quitting because it becoming a copy and past meta now and pre-made decks don’t help. That and all the micro-transaction blizzard keep add-on to hearthstone does not help ether.

Everyone of the match’s you play now you know what cards are going to be play and what order.

There was never a not copy and paste meta. META is analogue to Copy and Paste, by definition.

It’s a ccg dude. If It was a paper one, you’d have to Go to a Store buy boosters, no Gold whatsoever. Calling the selling of cards in a CCG microtransactions is like calling the ticket at the cinema a undue cost: It’s Dumb, there was never an option without your “microtransactions”.

If you didn’t before, you are just not paying attention for about six years. Ever heard of Undertaker Hunter? Ever heard of classic mode? Decks are cut and paste since then.

1 Like

what would be a fair price?
Considering they have 4 legendaries in it: how much would you pay at maximum?

I’d say 4K gold for 4 legendaries I want + some free dust (common/rares I already have).
In reality: I would already have many of the legendaries that are in these decks, if I really wanted them.
If I don’t really want them and I don’t have them, I wouldn’t spend more than 2K; unless the 4 leg are very good card to have, even if not immediatly.

So, how much would you pay in gold?

But did the hobby shop make you pay to sit at the table to play competitive matches against someone. Like blizzard has dual and battleground rewards. Ever new mode they make they add some kind gold or money amount you need to pay with limited free part.

Does the hobby shop allows for tournament mode with money on the table? Usually those require a fee, yes.

What’s your point?

My point is blizzard starting to micro-transaction everything they can now. Just look at all the hidden micro-transaction in this game modes. Duel are all now pre pay decks is all I’m saying.

And there’s nothing wrong with players having cheaper access to the decks of their choice.

But, I agree in terms of microtransactions. Namely, CoD: Cold War. Bundles cost around $20, and earning CoD points is ridiculously slow.