Add a Keyword Glossary

With the number of keywords only getting bigger, it’d be a good idea to have a condensed place where players can look over what each keyword does.
A friend of mine decided to play the game again after years of not, and the first thing he said was he had no idea what nearly all the keywords did, and that just made me think how that probably isn’t a good thing

So yeah, perhaps having a page in the collection where all the keywords are described, could also let you use past keywords in newer expansions too just like how Reborn has been, or Magnetic now as I’m imagining an expansion this year being more centred around mechs

Or you know, just mouse over the card and see what is does.

2 Likes

you mean like this

https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Ability?so=search

This is just tedium, with the number of keywords yeah you can just wait until you stumble on it in a game but then what’s so wrong with having it all in one place so you can learn all the keywords so you don’t spend that time in the game learning about some mechanic that you never knew existed and now have to think about how to counter it

Yeah exactly, but maybe just a list of the keywords and have it ingame so you don’t have to go searching for it on a third party site

2 Likes