Add A Friend Thread

Battletag: AceHoL3#2487

Region: (EU)
Usual Play Times: all the time
Level of Experience: (average)
Preferred Heroes: Hunter, Warrior, Paladin
I’m Looking For: Friends to complete quests with and chat.
Tell us something about you:

Been playing hearthstone since Beta. Mostly aim for rank 5 nowadays and play arena.

Hey guys! I play on US servers, and usually hover around rank 10-7. Looking for people to spectate (and spectate me), maybe trade tips, help each other out and have a good time. Btag: Acidix#1291

Feel free to add me 4 quest to view or play against me! Playing daily on EU server.
RelicsHunter#2605

Greetings all.
42/m/Boston
Unimailer#1713
NA

I’ve been playing off and on for a long time, but have recently been laid off work so I have lots of free time. Yay and sadness. I sent a lot of requests, hoping to do a couple of quests asap.

Account- JJuo9 #1398
NA player who plays multiple times a day.
Mostly on late at night.

I play mainly rogue and am (currently) rank 15
Just hoping to find someone who enjoys hearthstone as much as I do!

Battletag: Avalanche#21363

Preferred Heroes: Hunter, priest, warrior, pally
I’m Looking For: 80g and spectate quest buddies

Been playing hearthstone on and off for 4 years. I mostly play homebrew stuff and hang around bad ranks :slight_smile:

Hi all! Very casual player on NA server. Sometimes on in the early morning before work, but more frequently on in the evening after work (EST/-5GMT). Looking for friend connections to complete spectator and challenge quests. Stuck at Rank 24 grouping. Won’t turn my nose up to deck build advice! :slight_smile:

Please add: MisterBrr#1653

Elo :stuck_out_tongue:, returning player here, just cleared my friend log and looking for new friends, Well met !!

Server : NA
Tag : Mandy#11199

Been playing hearthstone on and off for 4 years. I mostly play homebrew stuff and hang around bad ranks :slight_smile:

Battletag : Wendy#12640

Region : NA
Usual Play Times : Very Active
Level of Experience : rank 5~10
Preferred Heroes : Fun decks
I’m Looking For : Looking for friend to chat and play together.

WELL MET !!!

Add me :pray:

You may add me too :pray:

1 Like

Server : EU
Battletag: Checkmate#21343

Thanks again for starting this thread.

I would love some friends. I just started playing in November, and Would love deck building advice and friendly games. My gamer tag is Bangfrog#11207 and I play in NA.

Cheers

Battletag: xynergy #21501
Region: EU

Play most days usually online for a few hours, Just looking for more people to play with/give me some pointers.
Mech/warrior main at the moment but working on getting some other classes leveled.

Battletag: BuckyBallin#1703

Servers: On NA a lot, on EU sometimes

Active daily highish legend player on NA, usually just climb to 4/5 on EU and abandon the account for the month. Willing to talk deck building, give advice, or coop if i’m available.

Formetric #1546

New player stuck at Rank 19-20 playing very cheap Mid-range Hunter.

Play everyday and having a lot of fun.

I intend on buying the newest expansion when it comes out but for right now trying to learn the game a bit more. Playing for a little less than 2 weeks. LF Friends :slight_smile:

Hey guys , so i have this steram https://www.twitch.tv/kekashai69 where i play a load of games,
Paladins, League of legends, CS GO, Rocket league, Hearthstone, and a ton of other games,
join in :wink: https://www.twitch.tv/kekashai69
And come see some of the best games and streams
add me :smiley:
MiguelX19#2316

1 Like

I have the challenging a friend quest add me :NAWAF#1402 NA