Abyssal Curse card-queue / end of turn button - Game Bug

Greetings HS peeps,

Just figured I would mention a bug I have been encountering lately in regards to abyssal curses and end of turn button. I have noticed that if the abyssal curses are queued up in a long single turn (using Brann + lady Darkvein (or any combo of curses you put in a queue ) that take a while to go off (such as abyssal wave, Dragged Below, etc…) and you press END TURN button as they are still queue’d up and still going off/completing their cast - it will make the enemy draw a card before all the curses are done even though it happened in what should be the previous turn.

Example:

1. enemy had 6/10 cards

2. I cast Brann + Lady Darkvein after having my last shadow spell as Abyssal Wave

3. I kill Lady Darkvein minions with one of my kill cards to activate the 4 thus ensuring my opponent will get 4 Abyssal Curses added to their hand for a total of 10 cards.

4. As the waves are queued up and going off I press end turn since I now have 0 mana and nothing to do but wait for them to die to the sad cheese of my curses.

5. Unfortunately pressing the END TURN button makes the enemy draw a card BEFORE my 4th curse gets added to their hand. The game skips over my 4th card even though it was from MY previous turn.

I tried looking and could not find any mention of this bug, so I’m a little unsure if it’s been reported but felt it was definitely worth mentioning.

Will also mention that this has happened numerous times in Ranked Standard. I don’t play other modes but I imagine it is a game/all-mode wide issue.

I’m going to suggest that you stop ending your turn early if this is happening consistently. The actions from your turn, though, should be already queued before you even press the button, so there’s a chance that something else is happening. A replay would be really helpful.

Did your opponent have any minions with a deathrattle that would draw a card?

No minions with deathrattle. It drew the start of turn card before all my abyssals went off.