Abyssal Curses are super fun

I was about to post this as a reply to a

bug report forum post

Abyssal Curse card-queue / end of turn button - Game Bug

but I thought I’d try to make it into a discussion instead

Anyway, the post made me want to play curse-imp warlock to try to test out a “bug”, and that deck is super fun. So many players just concede. I had no idea. Like 3 curses in, they don’t know what do and just quit. I haven’t really played this deck before and don’t know why

1 Like

They have played 1-3 curses.

Can I win by turn 8,9,10 while they clear my board every turn?

No? might as well get out of here before this game plays out like the last 100 times you played vs curse warlock.

3 Likes

The deck is over-tuned and not fun to play against (thanks Team 5) and people would rather take the L and spend their time playing a different opponent.

1 Like

I might personally dislike decks like Undead Priest or Frost Mage or Frost DK or Pure Paladin that are too good at simulaneously controlling the board but going straight for face…

But Curse Implock is currently the only deck that makes me purse my lips, roll my eyes, say «okay, man» and concede. Typically when the first curse comes in around turn 3. The deck is THAT unfun to play against, THAT boring to play against, and THAT old at this point.

1 Like

Glad something positive came out of sharing the bug! Abyssal curse lock is pretty fun, I’ve been addicted to it for a while. The conceding/leaving definitely DOES happen a lot more often when I play abyssal lock than any other deck type!

1 Like