About The Amazing Reno

Cataclysm discarded it

1 Like

It was a general statement; if you get unlucky you can have the tier0 deck and being against a bot and lose, so I don’t take that into account :joy:

Get real, you don’t even play this game, you just write! What will your current tier be?? Answer: BRONZE 10

You are right: I haven’t played ladder yet since the monthly reset and the few games I played (less than 10) were either the brawl or in casual.

Even if your statement is correct, this doesn’t make your initial post right: Reno works that way, if you don’t like randomness don’t play it.
I wonder if you would have complained if Reno casted a non mage spell that won you the game, but I think I already know the answer

You asked a question for an answer so easy it doesn’t need to be answered! American know that I am Brazilian, and I think that the game has many details that should not exist, but it exists because of all of you! I already find Arena mode to be a lot of slot machines, but the worst mode is Heroic Tavern. Brazilians don’t spend money on these modes, and these modes exist because of the Americans!

Whoever is going to suspend me for speaking the truth should do so, this forum is useless!! And even if it is suspended here, there in the Brazilian forum it will be normal! Forum is only for people who don’t even play the game talking nonsense around here! Who plays the game, comes in to complain about the game and that’s all!