About The Amazing Reno

I want to understand why a mage hero cast warlock spells??

Who is the game designer of the mage class?? Fix that hero power. Can’t use this card once he casts any spell, if he’s a mage then he should ONLY cast mage spell!!
This correction is to be done yesterday!! Card all bugged!! I lost several games because he cast stupid cards out of nowhere!! THIS IS FUNNY??
When will the mage class gain disruption cards like the warlock always does??? I collect both but it’s UNFAIR/NOT FUN, the mage always loses to the warlock. The mage should win cards to destroy other people’s cards!!

THE MAGE IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ARCANE MACHINE GUN AND HERE IT IS NOT!! BLAME THESE DESIGNERS!!

Outraged with so much stupid card that comes to mage!!

I lost a match and evened out of the match, The Amazing Reno cast: Cataclysm.

GAME DESIGNER IS THIS FUN?? WHY DOES ONLY THE MAGE CLASS GET THESE IDIOT CARDS??

Look: https://replays.firestoneapp.com/?reviewId=93cd2bcf-975c-42aa-adac-277a72cd5bcb&source=game-summary

Something most hearthstone players will think several times as they watch what has been unfolding before us.

If string theory is true, there’s a universe where we got a competent dev team, a non greedy company, and we’re talking about how excited we are for this release.

And how funny all those joke cards they posted a few months back that they never would actually put into a set.

"Mad duke? That was hilarious! Can’t wait until next April!”

Mad cause RNGeno Jackson didn’t win you the game? Cut it from your deck, or add another hero card to play after him

6 Likes

If you play RNGeno Jackson (nice wording) or Yoggs for that matter, you always put your faith in RNGesus. Sometimes he plays cards in your favor and sometimes he don’t. Just live with this fact but do not blame the devs for putting your faith in RNGesus.

Btw. I think it is good that Reno Jackson Hero plays spells from every class. This makes him just more unpredictable.

6 Likes

You clearly don’t understand the difference between string theory and multiverse theory. I’d like to think there is a 'verse out there where everyone does know the difference.

To the OP, does the card say play random spells? or does it say play random Mage spells?

1 Like

I love when someone swoops in a mega condescending tone, trying to school someone in a topic, yet fails spectacularly because their own knowledge is woefully inadequate.

For those who don’t know (gives you pointed look), the current prevailing thought behind string theory is “M” (still not entirely defined, so “M” us yet to have a designation attached to it), wand that one of the major underpinnings of string theory is that it requires the existence of multiple universes for it to be true.

I could get into how M ties into the second superstring revolution, eleven-dimensional space, p-branes, and d-brane…but the point is before someone tosses insults and tells someone they don’t know the subject matter, maybe they should take a minute to consider if the statement was true or not.

As for what the card says, the op’s point is that the card it plays don’t thematically fit. A bit like a warlock casting arcane spells. Or a paladin casting arcane or warlock spells.

2 Likes

RNG giveth and RNG taketh away.

4 Likes

Sure, but that’s not entirely the issue. The fact that it’s casting warlock spells is a thematic issue.

Of course there’s plenty of mage spells that can and do screw you over on the RNG wheel spin, and we’ve all been there.

Says who though?
Reno isn’t unique in that he uses other class’ themes. The dev’s don’t have some hard “you can only generate your own class cards” rule.

And let’s face it, this thread was only made because OP was salty.

1 Like

Well…the op, otherwise we wouldn’t be here, obviously.

Now the we all had a chuckle, reno’s a mage and a blue dragon per the lore.

It makes zero sense for him to be casting warlock spells, as I noted in my example above about various casters.

I play in wild mode, my collection is huge and I try to build strong with mage cards and many of them are horrible, it’s a lot of RNG, but that’s what the class has!! What can you do?? THIS IS ALL IDIOT GAME DESIGNER’S FAULT!!

‘M’ might as well stand for ‘Mumbo-Jumbo’, which all of this pseudoscience, as per Popper’s criterion, is — quackery aimed at sucking money from gullible taxpayers and inflating fictitious H-indices for the gang running this whole shebang and monopilising (in terms of funding, careers and so on) what is supposed to be theoretical physics. So don’t bother — Sayge’s fortune-telling would probably be much more scientific. :rofl:

Oh, yeah, and although I didn’t quite understand all of the first post, this kind of ‘RNG’-heavy game design is stupid, of course. Well, at least there’s not much of it in Mercenaries… yet…

This is a very general statement.
You can build secret mage, which is a very consistent archetype with no RNG involved.
You can build highlander mage, which is a solid deck (probably not competitive) that has some RNG cards to escape from horrible situations.
You can probably play many non meta archetypes that doesn’t rely on RNG.

If you include Reno hero in your deck, consider that the heropower is random. If you don’t like the randomness of its effect, you can either not play it or play a second hero card to Exchange heropower.
No one is forcing you to play that card; Mallernoh who is a mage expert can probably give you more advice on what to play

1 Like

String theory isnt based on multiverse being mandatory, it merely requires that strings exists, of which we lack the ability to discern, describe, measure, etc nearly all of them to be able to “prove” said theoretical physics.

Or that merely strings, do in fact, exist. Therefore the universe does too.

Don’t get me wrong, I have my own issues with funding/science and how it has corrupted the research process, but people said that about dark matter and other concepts until they were accepted as fact. Black holes are still somewhat theoretical, as we can only observe their impact on other bodies, and haven’t seen one directly.

The joke that science requires a bit of faith is a little truer they like to admit.

If you really want to regress to Quantum Field Theory, but I’d prefer to not to have our understanding of the universe (such as it is) regress that far if we can help it.

The RNG factor was only part of the complaint: the other issue was the warlock spells. Which I agree with on a thematic level: it isn’t the rogue deck, pulling spells from every corner of the universe, the other casters are fairly restricted in their “schools,” if you will, only casting within the confines of their respective class (mostly).

Priests and pallies casting from Holy (and shadow for priests)

Warlocks and demon hunters casting from shadow, fel and flame

Druids casting nature

Mages casting arcane, fire, and frost

All classes having generic “spells” and pulling from elemental (fire, frost, etc).

That part of his complaint makes more sense, while the RNG wheel…I go back to the “if you play yogg, expect to get a pyroblast to the face sometimes.”

I memorized your nickname, it makes me angry whenever I meet you! You think I’m anybody! The deck I use is a Reno Mage, I got it from a top 400 legendary player’s website.
I’m just asking for the obvious that the Reno hero who is a mage, casts only mage class spells and not any class. Totally unfair this idiotic designer who messed up a hero power that should be cool and isn’t!!

I’ve built every secret deck you can think of and the performance is really bad! My Reno Mage is better!

I recommend you stop writing and play the game more! For you to understand that the game is very bad! It’s a mess, there’s no balance at all, waiting for this new collection to arrive to change the meta!

I am honoured :joy:

You wish me to play more a bad game? What.

I recommend you to play what you like; Reno’s hero power is very clear, it’s your choice to play it or not

‘Dark matter’ is a ‘fact’? :rofl: In a Humpty Dumpty world, perhaps (among others options, such as where a ‘fact’ is a ‘social construct’, by the way)…

That’s essentially an obscure way of saying ‘we’ve got no clue what’s going on with gravity on that scale’. :grinning: Boy, even that LIGO experiment gave some results not that long ago and after many decades of work.

However, no falsifiabily or verifiability by experiment even in principle — that’s the hallmark of… metaphysics, to put it in a ‘politicially correct’ way — or simply pseudoscience or quackery, as noted above.

Ha, you’d be burned on a pyre for such heresy by some ‘adepts’. :joy:

However, I’m pleased you admit it — there might be some hope for you after all. :grinning:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Netdeckuh get angry… Netdeckuh smash!

Hearhstone, despite having many cards, is still little, as the chance of having many people playing with its deck build is very high. And in the end, we all use the same decks as other players.

Wake up, your build is not unique! :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

and you’ve gone full nutcase and borderline threatening in a post full of trolling.

1 Like