About HS monthly subscription

It only infects standdard mode? When it’s online, what will happen to my collection? If I don’t subscribe, can I use cards I’ve collected? Will it change anything in wild mode? Gee I’m so fretful now, even don’t know should I buy wild packs, anyone knows about these things?

ie would you tell me are you spending real money on HS?? Incredible there are people who do these things, you are aware that in return you get:

• mechanics manipulated to only ever make you lose
  • no physical card
  • no salable accounts
  • a series of frustrating situations without stopping

I understand getting this for free but for a fee seems dumb to me

Lol what? So now spending money makes you lose? I thought spending money means blizzard makes you win more so you buy more packs. How can it be pay to lose?

And no crap you don’t get physical cards. This is a video game.

1 Like

hes a sore loser who think he can only lose if blizzard rigs the game agaisnt thim …dont worry about it

Subsciption makes no sense, its a bad idea.

4 Likes

I’ld rather say that their offering for a subscription is really bad.

10$ for accessing every single cards of the game (wild & standard) for every single classes would be ok, otherwise they can go f themselves.

if this would happen it’s just for them to find out how many players will quit.

3 Likes

Oh no, it will infect the entire game.

Tell the devs and the company a hard NO on this scam!

This.

And it won’t b long before all the pro company crowd start showing up as “sore losers” to tell everyone how great the idea is once they get their marching orders.

Only if the subscription is at 39.99 per month, that sounds relatively good for a starting price.

After watching how they already make 150 a year for 3 golden legends and 150 packs for in some cases 1 deck I would doubt they would take less money overall.

Don’t encourage this train of thought.

1 Like

Well, my guess is that this subscription offering has a lot to do with marvel snap’s business model.

And yeah, hearthstone’s popularity is quite clearly on a downward slope.

Anyway, I just look at my hearthstone expenses and I know that the only way to make this subscription appealing to me would be an access to the whole collection for no more than 10$ / month.

-Sigh- Please find another place to be crazy

People have to rationalize their losses aside looking at themselves.

It’s either, predatory practices or matchmaking manipulation.

They make it this way. I’m Done!!!They at least get $450 from me every year, yet to give it to someone who hasn’t collected or even played even if it was $30 bucks they come out ahead. FT FU FO

First, they don’t “give it to someone” it’s a subscription, you stop paying it, you lose access.
Second, you would have at least 330 more dollars to spend on anything you like per year.

Let me summarize your take in all its magnificent stupidity :

WHAT ?? BLIZZARD WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME WAY MORE CARDS FOR WAY LESS MONEY AND ATTRACTING NEW PLAYERS IN THIS SLOWLY DYING GAME IN WHICH I’VE SPENT HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ?? OH HELL NO, I’M OUT !

1 Like

Stupid argument to a COLLECTABLE game I’ve heard, Why do people buy comics. sports cards, signed t-shirts/poster? But using your nonsense reasoning. I pay a monthly fee and I get all the goods. Your logic is stupid at it’s best.

Sorry to break it to you mate, but this is an online video game not some physical goods that you can hoard in your basement.

Someday, blizzard will stop releasing hearthstone content, servers will get shut down and you’ll get sh*te.

What a happy day that will be for me…This garbage, this pustulent disease you call a video game needs to be cut with a scalpel like cancer.

1 Like

My understanding is that subscription would be an alternative way to play the game. You can still get permanent copies of cards from packs and play without subscription.

However it can be difficult to build competitive decks if you are missing cards from several sets. New players could pay for a subscription and get started this way. This would be cheaper than buying packs with real money.

And if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you in the Gobi desert.

1 Like